A Nightmare On KillMotor Hill - Sea's Special Surprise (A Sea/Lena Story)

SEA'S POV:

After an awful day of getting my driver's license, Lena texted me and invited me to a sleepover. At first, Shayla was skeptical since we both knew she lived in the old amphitheater, but then Lena said it would be at Uncle Scrooge's. So Shayla let me go after my eventful day of driving tests! I nearly cried every time I thought I had failed! But the DMV person helping me get my license was so patient with me that when I backed up and almost hit the fence, he let me restart my test and assured me that I'd get my license today! He was literally the sweetest person I had met today! Anyway, after I got my license, I drove Shayla and me home, but because I now had my license, I was going to drive myself up to Motorkill Hill for Lena's sleepover. When I arrived and pressed the button on the com to get in through the gate, Webby answered instead.

Webby: CONGRATULATIONS SEA!!! YOU HAVE A DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!

In the car, I blushed, happy that she was so excited for me.

Sea: Aww! Thanks Webby, may I come up?

Webby: OF COURSE!!!

Webby unlocked the gate and I carefully drove up the hill. I wasn't sure where Beakley wanted me to park, but luckily she was already outside ready to help me. I parked around the back of the mansion in the garage by Della's plane, the CloudSlayer. Beakley congratulated me as well.

Beakley: Hello Sealia, Webby told me about you getting your drivers' license today. Congratulations dear!

I smiled, my cheeks getting a little sore from blushing and smiling so much.

Sea: Thank you, Ms B.

Beakley nodded and brought me inside. I already knew where Webby's room was, but Beakley walked me there anyway. Opening the door, the boys, Wade, Violet and Lena were already in here wearing their pajamas. It was only eight, still, I smiled a little tired and walked in.

Sea: Hey guys!

Without warning, Webby jumped me from behind excitedly!

Sea: SEALIA!!! Guys, did you hear? Sealia got her driver's license today!!!

Wade, Dewey and Huey turned and stared at me shocked, I smiled as I looked at them questioningly.

Sea: What?

Wade: That means I should be getting mine soon... scary...!

Huey: I keep forgetting that you and Wade are two years older than Dewey, Louie and me.

Dewey slid across the floor to beside me, looking at me excitedly.

Dewey: Does this mean you can drive us to places now?

I laughed.

Sea: I can drive us places, but I don't think I could drive all the time. Shayla needs the car more for work, I can walk or take the bus if I need to.

Violet looked proudly at me and extended her hand to give her congratulations.

Violet: Congratulations Sealia!

Sea: Thanks Violet. Hi Lena!

I came up beside Lena and gave her a side hug, she smiled.

Lena: "I never got to thank you before for helping me with Magica."

I blinked in surprise for a moment then smiled back at her.

Sea: "Absolutely Lena, I was not going to let anything happen to my friend!"

Lena smiled compassionately at me.

Sea: Well, I'd better go change to my pajamas. I'll be right back.