The Richest Duck In The World (A Sea/Louie/Della (Fenton/Scrooge) Story)

SEA'S POV:

The next morning, I had planned to sleep in but a message on my phone made me jump right out of bed.

Louie: Hi Sea, remember yesterday when I conned Glomgold and all the villains out of their fortunes, and got Uncle Scrooge's as well?

My eyes got wide, I knew this had to be the Richest Duck in the World episode! I got so excited just to know that tomorrow would start the the last two episodes of Season 2! We were all so close to the next season that I could explode with excitement! I texted Louie back.

Sea: Sure, yeah. What about it?

Louie: Well, I'm planning on keeping it to be the richest duck in the world! And I want you to be my side assistant! What do you think?

Okay, if this was going to be like when Storkules came and he barely included me, then no. BUT what made me say yes was that I knew I was pretty much the only friend Louie would actually take advice and listen to, since that had happened.

Sea: Sure, should I head to the Bin?

Louie: No meet me at the mansion, I still need to tell Uncle Scrooge...

I gave the message a thumbs up and got ready for the day, putting on a very modest outfit for my job: A yellow dress with my grey hoodie on, and my hair down with a black headband in it. It felt a little different to be wearing something other than my shorts, my grey on grey shirt and my hair usually up, but I wanted to at least look my part in this episode. After leaving a text and a note on the island for Shayla about where I was going, I hopped on a bus and made my way to the mansion. I'm literally so excited! EEEE!!!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

IN THE DINNING ROOM: NARRATION...

After Sea had arrived at the mansion, she stood on Louie's right alongside Zan Owlson with Manny on his left. She remembered Sea from the Doomsday Vault episode and told her that she looked very pretty. Sea smiled thanking her, but didn't get to say thank you because Uncle Scrooge walked into the dinning room at that moment.

Louie: Uncle Scrooge? Hi, thanks for coming!

Scrooge looked confused at Zan, Sea, and Manny standing on either side of Louie.

Scrooge: Uh, to breakfast?

Louie: So, do you remember that bet that you made with Glomgold where the winner won the loser's fortune, and technically I won both your fortunes so that I could give it back to you?

Scrooge: It was yesterday...

Scrooge began to sit at his usual seat at the end of the table.

Louie: You said I'd be a bigger billionaire than you are one day, and well, today is a day, and-

Louie worriedly stuttered trying to explain what he was planning to do, Scrooge leaned on the table.

Scrooge: What are you trying to say, Lad?

Louie: Well, I'm keeping it all, so I can be the richest duck in the world!

Louie covered himself as if Scrooge was going to throw something at him, everyone hid behind Louie just in case. But to all their surprise, Scrooge just laughed his head off as if Louie had just told the funniest joke ever.

Scrooge: YOU?! You are going to be the richest duck in the world? BWAAAHAHA!!!

Louie: Uh, yeah...?

Louie shifted uncomfortably in his seat, unsure of how to reply to the strange way Scrooge was acting.