Raiders Of The Doomsday Vault (A Dewey/Della (Scrooge/Sea) Story)

After several weeks of Della being back, and stressful practice on driving for my test, Christmas was getting closer in Duckburg. There weren't many adventures going on either, unless you want to count that Funzo Hangout with the boys, Webby, and Wade where we almost got kicked out for life but saved everyone plus ourselves from the Beagle Boys and Ma. I had thought it was an episode, but shouldn't that have happened in the third/fourth episode of the first season? I have never been more confused about this universe until that happened! Fenton had mentioned that since episodes had been out of order for me before, it's probably just repeats, sequels, or a coincidence. WHATEVER IS GOING ON IN THIS UNIVERSE... more than anything, I just wanted everything to be at peace for me. Was that too much to ask? Shayla has been having me drive for two weeks, out of the four weeks without episodes, and I feel like it hasn't gotten easier. I'm starting to wonder if my mind became 13 years old - or should I say almost 14? My DTU birthday is actually not the same as universal birthday – because I'm really 19 in my universe, that's about a 5/6-year difference! My test is still a few months away, but I am TERRIFIED about taking the driving test, AGAIN! Luckily, Shayla said I could take a week break from driving and she'd drive! THANK YOU, JESUS!

Anyway... one day while I was visiting the mansion, Della, Webby, Dewey and I were playing a game that required an app on our phones, which ultimately led to us trying show Della how phones work in today's time.

Della: So, what about AIM?

Webby and I gave Della a curious but questioning look.

Webby: What's...?

Dewey: It was a text messaging app. The app was discontinued a few days ago actually.

Della: So we can't message anymore?

Sea: You can, its just on the Messages app.

Webby: You can also FaceTime people.

Della's eyes lit up.

Della: Is that like video calling?

Sea: Literally the same thing.

Della glanced at her phone and smile.

Della: Cool, cool, cool...

Uncle Scrooge came into the room with a rather serious expression and came up behind the couch.

Scrooge: Della, I have an important buisness meeting in Boarway tomorrow, and I would like for you to fly me there.

Della's eyes got really wide with excitement and she pumped her fists in the air. I love it when she acts like an excited little kid.

Della: YES! I thought you'd never ask! I finally can fly my plane again!

Dewey leaned forward on the coffee table.

Dewey: Ooh oh! Can I come too? PLEASE!

Scrooge tried to say not this time, but Della got excited and said;

Della: Of course you can come! It'll be the first adventure Della and Dewey Duck experience together!

Della gasped and looked at Dewey super excited now. They said the same thing at the same time.

Della/Dewey: A mother and son outing! YES!

They both high fived and whooped, Uncle Scrooge couldn't fight against it and groaned as Della and Dewey danced around the room. He saw me and smiled scheme-ishly.

Scrooge: Sealia, would you like to come on this business trip? I'm sure you could be "helpful."

He forced a smile while looking at me and winked. I'm pretty sure he wants me to keep an eye on Dewey and Della during this adventure, but they need to go alone if the episode is going to go right. I lightly nodded, even though I had my own scheme up my gray sleeves.