Astrid

"Astrid wake up, your gonna be late for school." Eve said waking me up. Sometimes I wanted to slap her since I hated being woke up, but I knew I had to so I got up anyways. Eve always made that dumb excuse "your gonna be late to school." Blah blah blah. She wakes me up about an hour early so I could I can get up and take a shower.

"Just hurry up Astrid I'll cook you and Ryan both breakfast." Eve says as she's walking out of my room. I then get up from bed and grab my clothes to get dressed into after I shower.

I take a shower and wash my hair and everything, I get out and dry off about 15 minutes later. Once I dry off I get dressed into my outfit of the day, I was wearing some dark jeans that made my ass stand out a bit even though I didn't care that much. Then my shirt was a gray shirt and I put on my socks and shoes as well. Once I finished doing that I dried my hair better and brushed my teeth before brushing my hair.

I eventually finished all that then packed my school stuff even though I despised school. I was only excited to see James playing football at the football game I was cheering for tonight, although I heard they got someone new who I just knew I was gonna be rude to. However, I was also excited to see Cadence. She was gonna cheer too, she knew the new football player and me were probably not gonna get along at all.

"Astrid hurry your ass down here Ryan's already down here eating. You better come before we eat everything." Ugh, my annoying sister was yelling for me. Well, she wasn't really annoying I know she's trying to keep me safe and take good care of me but god in the mornings I just am so annoyed by her. I then start to grab my stuff and head to the kitchen, after I set my things down in the living room.

"I'm here happy now sis?" I say in a cocky tone.

"Yeah I am and stop with your stubborn ass attitude." Eve said rolling her eyes as she ate.

"Whatever." I say as I grab myself a plate. As Ryan couldn't help but chuckle a bit at me and Eves little argument since this happened practically every morning.

"Shut up." Me and Eve both say to Ryan in a annoyed tone, as I start to eat.

"Ooo shit I'm sorry." Ryan says in a joking tone to annoy us as he finishes his food and puts his dirty plate in the sink and rinsed it off.

I just roll my eyes and continue eating as Eve also finishes her food about a minute after Ryan did and she got up and put her plate in the sink as well.

"Hurry up I'm driving you and Ryan today." Eve said as she started to walk to the living room waiting.

Around 5 minutes later I finish my food which I was struggling to finish because I felt as if I was gonna throw up and I didn't want to eat because of the eating disorder I had. Though I did get up and put my dirty plate in the sink as I rinsed it off and then went to the living room to grab my things.

Eve then drove me and Ryan to school dropping us off, as me and Ryan got out and walked into school and I saw Cadence and immediately went to her as Ryan went to his friend Jaiden who was the basketball team captain and they went off to their lockers as me and Cadence did as well.