Jasper (bad smut warning!)

I saw Astrid run out after this girl approached me and tried flirting, but I easily pushed her off me and went running after Astrid. Though James was following Astrid and messing with her.

Astrid got up after slapping James and James looked pissed. I saw Astrid and I went up to her and put my hands around her waist.

"I don't know what's going on, but the girl that tried flirting with me I don't even know her. Your the only girl I love. The one I wanna be with forever. Your gorgeous and everything else. May be a bit stubborn but I love everything about it." I said comforting her and calming her down as she wrapped her arms around me.

I leaned down and kissed her softly and quickly as I brought her to the office and said we needed to go home for certain reasons. So I could comfort and be with Astrid for the rest of the day.

I took Astrid home, nobody was there. Me and Astrid went to her room, as she wanted to take a shower i let her, though I wanted to join her. But I didn't say anything cause I'd thought she'd find it weird.

Eventually she got out of the shower, not wearing anything except for a towel wrapped around her and I admired her, getting a bit hard. Towel, or clothes. She's fucking gorgeous.

She looked at me with a slight smirk, and I felt like she was hinting what I though she was.

"Are you trying to say-"

"Maybe." She said and she walked closer lifting my chin and kissing me.

Once she kissed me I immediately pulled her onto my lap, her towel falling off her. My hands roaming on her soft naked body. As she giggled and kept kissing me.

We kissed for what felt like hours, our tongues dancing on one another's. I then laid her flat on the bed and started kissing from her neck down to her chest. Leaving a few hickeys behind.

I could feel her body squirming as she was wet, she definitely wanted this, her breathing increased a ton as I kissed her breasts.

I then decided to make this fair and I took my shirt off and the rest of my clothes revealing my hard cock. She gasped when she saw me fully naked, she was ready but I wasn't gonna go fast at first. I was gonna go slow, teasing her before anything.

I then moved my head down from her breasts, to her stomach, to her clit, as I started to tease her clit with my tongue. Swirling my tongue around her clit, and sucking it very gently. As I moved 2 fingers to her entrance but I waited to push them in her. I continued to tease her with my tongue as I then pushed my 2 fingers into her. Moving them in and out of her, her making soft quiet little moans.

"Jasper.. please I can't wait anymore don't make me wait.." she moans.

I smirk and I lick and suck her clit one last time before I move up and I pull my fingers out and I start to tease her clit with the tip of my cock.

I then move my cock to the entrance of her pussy, as I start slow and I slowly push in her, starting out my thrusts. She lets out a moan.

"Your so fucking tight." I whisper into her ear as I thrust in and out of her.

She moans as I start to speed up the pace. I rub her clit with 2 fingers as I thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck, Jasper!" She moans.

I keep doing the same thing and I move faster and a bit deeper with each thrust. Making her moans grow louder and louder. Covering the room with echoes of her moaning. Plus the sound of raw skin slapping against each other. I know she's close to coming as she grips my shoulder tightly pressing her nails into me leaving nail marks behind, as hat legs shake a little, and how her walls inside her pussy are clenching up a little bit. Her walls clenching on my cock made me close to letting loose as well. But I knew I couldn't cause I didn't know whether she was on birth control or what so I held back to the best of my ability.

"Be as loud as you need baby." I say to her.

She seems to be struggling to ride it out, so I keep praising her.

"Come on, you can do it. Let loose, let it out baby."

That definitely got her, she threw her head back and moaned my name loudly as she came.

"Good girl," I praised her.

She left a mess but obviously it didn't matter. As for her shower, she was gonna need another, but it didn't seem to matter either. As I pulled out my cock she sighed. Her legs were definitely gonna be sore tomorrow.