Astrid

I just wanted to slap Jasper across the face so bad he was bugging to be my friend.

Eventually as we were walking he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Astrid.. please let me be your friend I'll prove I'm not that bad as any other football guy." He said softly in a whiny tone as well.

"No fuck off." I whispered back and took the opportunity to seek this as a chance to slap him so I slapped him really hard.

"Ow! That hurt I didn't know you could hit that hard!" Jasper said whining.

"You deserved that." I said rolling my eyes.

Cadence, Rae and Zay all looked over after I slapped him because the slap was loud luckily nobody else other than us five heard and or saw it.

"Astrid what the actual fuck!" Cadence said sounding pissed and pushed me a little and went to Jasper.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a polite tone.

"I'm fine but don't push her because of it, it's my fault I was bugging her and I should've stopped I deserve it like she said." He said smiling a bit looking at cadence and the other two then looked at me with a straight annoyed face.

I smirked at him and then walked away tired of being at the mall with him there, even though his begging was kind of attractive to me. I was supposed to go with cadence but I left without her, calling a Uber to come and get me.

Eventually I got home, and it was about 4 we were at the mall for practically 3 hours. It was a little past lunch time so I decided to make my self a sandwich. Even though I wasn't really hungry, I tried to eat it I ate as much as I could which only happened to be 2-3 bites. Then I threw the rest of it away, heading to my room going on my phone for a little bit scrolling through Instagram. As I saw Cadences most recent post.

 As I saw Cadences most recent post

40 likes 25 comments 2 shares—————————————————-Cadence: Astrid went home early :( but me Jasper, and his friends Rae and Zay all went on a walk in the woods and decided to be funny after going to the mall! Also walked around after

—————————————————-
Cadence: Astrid went home early :( but me Jasper, and his friends Rae and Zay all went on a walk in the woods and decided to be funny after going to the mall! Also walked around after.