Astrid

I let Jasper inside but my brother said something because he's overprotective and doesn't want me hurt for the millionth time.

After a tiny argument with my brother though I went to my room with Jasper, I was still scared and upset from the party from that creepy dude. I decided to lay on the bed as Jasper sat next to me.

"I could hold you if you want." Jasper practically was asking.

"Fine.. I guess, thank you." I say a bit stubbornly not wanting to show affection because I was straight up falling heads over heels for him.

Jasper then pulled me close wrapping his arms around me and rubbing my back. I felt safe, calm, and comforted with him. I had my head on his chest as his hands were rubbing up and down my lower back to my upper back. I had steady breathing and I wasn't as scared or upset anymore.

"Do you feel better?"

"Mhm." I said without hesitation as Jasper chuckled whenever I said I felt better. He then moved his hand up and started playing with my hair.

"Good, I want you to feel safe and everything with me." He said quietly.

I sigh, "I do feel safe and everything with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Does that mean we can be friends."

"Stop thinking I'm still not agreeing to that."

Jasper groaned and whined.

"Astriddd please let us be friends!"

"Noo. Not gonna happen good luck in trying."

"Are you gonna make me find a way for you to say yes?"

"Yeah I'm making you find a way."

"Why, why can't you just agree stop being so stubborn!" Jasper groaned and shined a bit.

I have to admit it was pretty cute and I was actually smiling a bit.

"Just find a way."

"Fine." He said as he looked down at me as he played with my hair.

He then picked me up and made me sit up as he moved me to his lap and rested his hands on my thighs.

"Astrid. Please just agree."

I feel nervous, I was definitely blushing. I wouldn't usually let this happen with regular people, usually I'd slap them. For some reason Jasper was different, he was nice and caring. I ended up instantly giving in.

"Fine fine! We can be friends." I said as Jasper smiled and cupped my face with his hands.

"Thank you Astrid!" He looked so happy I ended up smiling and laying my head on his shoulder.

Jasper held me tight and played with my hair removing his hands from my thighs and holding me tight, I was still in his lap. He was clearly happy and I am shocked cause I was too. He wasn't as shy as I thought he was though. I looked up at him, god I wanted to kiss him so bad but I wanted him to be the one to do those things, I wanted him to be desperate not me, I wanted him to make the first moves.