Astrid

I got to my class at 7:14, I sat in my seat as the teacher lectured us because of Friday we weren't the greatest.

(Also sorry if I forget the days or anything I don't really keep track and sorry if I mess something up and it doesn't make sense or anything)

I was sitting back in my seat as class practically flew by, and it was time for next period.

The rest of my classes were pretty much the same. Then we finally got dismissed from school as I was ready to go to the football field. Though it would mean I'd have to see James, but at least I'd get to see Cadence and of course Jasper, who I've happened to get closer with.

I waited for around 15 minutes in the football field in my cheer uniform when finally all the cheer girls showed up. Of course the football team was trying to hit on them, like usual. I walked over to all the football team members as I spotted Jasper I smiled slightly but I put my focus back on the rest of the football team.

"Stop fooling around with the cheerleaders right now, and go. Your coach has been waiting for over 15 minutes for you guys." I say and I roll my eyes.

The football team sighed and went, as James passed me he glared at me and bumped into me slightly on purpose cause he then smirked and went with his team. Jasper saw and went to me quickly.

"You good, I mean he did bump into you? Like the asshole he is." Jasper smiled at me, god his smile was adorable.

"Yeah I'm fine, dealt with worse besides it was just a little bump." I smiled.

"Alright well I'll leave you to cheering. Talk to you later."

"Bye Jasper," I didn't want him to leave but obviously I had to do my cheer and teach the other girls stuff and help them out since I was cheer captain as Jasper had to go since he was football captain.

I then went to the girls and spotted Cadence.

"Cadence, hey girl how are you?"

"Good, I see your bond with Jasper is growing more. Does that mean what I think it'll mean?" Cadence asked with a smirk.

"I- Cadence! No! Well.. may- no!" I was embarrassed and I gave her a slight slap on the arm.

"Im just kidding I'm just kidding" she laughed.

"Yeah ok." I said annoyed.

Eventually I went on and did the cheer routine and made sure everyone else did it right. As the football team was practicing and playing, I occasionally saw Jaspers glances at me. I may have been staring but I didn't expect him to look over sometimes, but anytime he did I got butterflies.

(Time-skip to after both cheer and football practice)

James walked up to Astrid to annoy her, to fuck around with her.

"Hey Ast, how have you been." He asks with a smirk, his smirk always means something but this time I wasn't actually sure what he was gonna do. He seemed like he was planning something.

"You don't get to call me Ast anymore or at all actually, got it James? And my day was so much better till your raggedy shit face came up to talk to me." I roll my eyes.

"Aww, well I'm sorry Ast." He said again with a wide smile, plain out trying to piss me off.

"James go away."

"Hm, alright. Can't wait to see how you react to something in around a week or 2," he added the last part after a pause and I was a bit nervous.