Bonus Chapter

——it was around 5 years later Jasper and Astrid were now around 22 years old. They had graduated and gotten their own house. ——

Astrid's brother Ryan and Astrid's older sister Eve was coming over as Cadence who was still Astrid's best friend also was coming over with Ryan as Cadence had started dating Ryan. They were all coming over for the holidays. And they were gonna play board games and hang out and drink a bit Astrid couldn't though because she and Jasper had big news.

Not just one thing of big news but 2 things of big news.

It was around 6 pm and everyone showed up as Astrid was on Jaspers lap and Jasper was rubbing her belly.

"Hi everyone!" Astrid smiled.

"Hi" they all responded.

"So me and Jasper have news Jaspers gonna say one thing and I'm gonna say the other." Said Astrid.

Everyone was a bit curious but also ready to know what it was. They kinda expected something along that Jasper and Astrid were engaged.

"So, I recently asked Astrid to marry me and she agreed," Jasper told everyone.

Like expected Cadence ran over and squealed a bit and hugged Astrid.

"Omg! Congratulations!!" She squeaked happily for them.

"Uhm, thanks Cadence. But the last piece of news is, I'm pregnant. I'm around 1 month right now and I can't drink or anything."

Everyone congratulated them and eventually they all went to play board games and much more.

—————————————————

I had no clue what to write to finish this or make it make sense, so I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense. But I do hope that you all enjoyed this and again sorry if it didn't make sense. Also follow if you want to be notified or anything for other stuff I write and publish! And I will write another book about different POVs of characters in this book like their lives and who they were dating and everything else.