Jasper

I saw everything that went down at practice with the cheer team. Specifically with Astrid and James, coach saw it too and he didn't like it because coach didn't appreciate James doing that to a girl. So James was lucky he didn't get kicked off the team but he most definitely is the one with the least respect and least cared for on the team now and he lost his privileges of being captain. James's privileges of being captain went to me since I was quiet and respectful as would never do that to anyone.

As I got team captain James looked like he wanted to murder me and he clenched his fists I'm shocked he didn't try to right then and there.

Practice eventually was over and I was walking to my car as I heard James yell, "Jasper come here." I instantly knew something was gonna happen.

James ran towards me grabbing my shirt. "Your the one that recorded the shit I said about Astrid. This is all your fault. Be lucky I won't murder you." James said although he did punch me, James was very fit but I knew I was stronger.

"You know maybe just don't do that shit and don't talk shit about girls like that?" I said as I punched James right in the nose causing his nose to bleed and his hand flew to his nose as he groaned.

"Ow! That fucking hurt. I think you broke my nose." James said holding his nose groaning and whining a bit.

"I may not like Astrid but i know no lady deserves a prick like you, you deserved that and I hope your little nose is broken." I said pushing James away.

"I'll fucking get my parents to get you in jail!" James said as his hands had blood from his nose all over him as he almost fell to the ground from my push.

"Good luck you assaulted me first." I waved and went to my car as I started my car and drove away.

I was driving and knew nobody was gonna be at home yet so I decided to stop at McDonald's to get some food. I couldn't wait to get home and go to bed for tomorrow which was finally the weekend.

(Time-skip)

I woke up around 12:30 pm Saturday and got up to get dressed. I got dressed into some shorts and a plain t-shirt. I was going to meet up at the mall with Cadence and Astrid, I only was going to since I wanted to mainly hang with Cadence. But of course Astrid had to come with mainly because cadence felt bad and wanted to help make Astrid feel better although me being there wasn't going to help.

Around 1 pm, I drove to the mall and waited at the front to meet up with Cadence and Astrid. Eventually I spotted them and waved with a polite smile but saw Astrid's face and my smile dropped. Astrid instantly rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Why does he have to be here! I though you said just me and you here Cadence."

"Well Astrid I lied to you sorry not sorry." Cadence laughed as dragged Astrid with us.

We were walking around for a while getting food and other things from in the mall, and I was making some jokes as Cadence was laughing her ass off Astrid was just looking around trying not to laugh at somethings and also still a bit pissed I was here.

I then saw some of my friends Zay and Rae as they saw me and came up to me.

"Yo Jas who are these pretty ladies?" Zay said as he gave me a handshake as Rae did too then Zay went to do the same to Cadence and Astrid.

"The blonde ones cadence and the dark brown haired is Astrid. Might wanna watch what you do, Astrid's a bit stubborn and feisty. Me and her are at this point enemies I'm only with her because I was originally gonna hand out with just cadence but cadence had to bring her best friend Astrid." I laugh looking over at Astrid as she glared at me.

"Jasper shut the fuck up, I'm glad you see us as enemies cause that's what we are we're probably worse than enemies. I despise your guts stupid fucking football player." Astrid said being her usual self.

"Not all football players are dicks like you think they are." I scoff and roll my eyes.

"That's a fucking lie." Astrid said clenching her jaw a bit.

"Listen I'm not like James or any other football player you have beef with."

"He's right Astrid, he's not that bad he's really shy and nice actually." Rae, and Zay say.

"Whatever. I fucking hate football players nothing will change that." Astrid says annoyed.

"Astrid I know you hate football players but they all are right, Jasper is better than the rest of them." Cadence says and I know this is where I'm gonna have to start being more careful and caring to Astrid to prove to her I'm not that bad.

Astrid just scoffs and rolls her eyes and goes quiet not caring as we all walk with Rae and Zay now. All of us talking and making jokes other than Astrid because she seems pissed.

Eventually we all go to the malls bathroom because they all need to use it other than me and Astrid and I take it as a chance to talk to her. As they all go to the bathroom.

"Hey Astrid, listen I swear I'm not that bad plus I think we just need to know each other and talk and more so I can prove it to you. I will keep trying I'm not gonna give up, I wanna be friends. Plus it'll be nice to be friends with you since I'm friends with Cadence."

"Good luck Jasper, it's not happening. I don't fucking care to talk with you or learn about you." Astrid says not as rude as usual but still rude.

"You can try all you want but your not gonna get me to like you."

"Please Astrid.. I'll beg you. I don't think you want that." I say with pleading eyes as I look down at her, I knew right then and there I was gonna be determined to be close friends so we're all good friends. I knew I only found her as at least a friend nothing more.

"Don't fucking do that your not getting me as a friend." Astrid said rolling her eyes.

I made direct eye contact with her not breaking the eye contact until I heard Rae and Zay walking out being their normal loud selfs so I turned instantly and acted normal. As Cadence came out a few seconds later. I sighed quietly as we all went back to walking around. We switched where we were all standing, I was now standing on one of the outsides of us five, Zay was on the other outside standing next to Rae as cadence was next to Rae and Astrid who was next to me.

The three (Rae, Zay, and Cadence) were all talking loudly and laughing making jokes as me and Astrid were silent until as we were all walking I bent down a little and whispered in Astrid ear softly.

"Astrid.. please let me be your friend I'll prove I'm not that bad as any other football guy." I said softly in a whiny tone as well.

"No fuck off." Astrid whispered back as she slapped me really hard.

"Ow. I didn't know you could hit that hard!" I said.

"You deserved that." Astrid said.