Chapter 1- The Late-Night Stroll

Harry woke up with a start, sweat beads forming on his forehead along with heavy panting. Great, nightmares again. Ever since the war, they became worse each day, which became the cause of his depression. He got up from bed and grabbed his invisibility cloak. He headed out of the dorm. It was past curfew, so he knew he wouldn't see anyone. He decided to go out for a walk and get some fresh air. It was refreshing being outside. He was finally able to take his mind off of things.

That was until he heard his name,

"Potter?" He knew whose voice that was all too well.

"Malfoy?"

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" laced with more concern than his original intent.

"I should be asking you the same thing, shouldn't I?" Draco asked, tone a bit more concerned than it should be.

Just as Harry was leaving, he felt a hand grab his wrist.

"Malfoy, what are you doing? Let me go." Harry spat, expression getting more annoyed.

"Oh, come on, Harry, don't be so boring," Draco said while pulling Harry a bit too close.

"Do not call me 'Harry'. It's Potter to you. And Let. Me. Go." Harry says through gritted teeth, feeling Draco's hot breath against his lips.

Crimson-hot blood rises on Harry's cheeks, so he blushes hard. Draco also had a faint blush on his cheeks, but he was much less noticeable considering his pale complexion.

"As you wish, Harry", Draco said before releasing Harry's wrist.

Harry ran and got into the Gryffindor room and his bed. What was that feeling? Why was I blushing? Harry had a million questions but fell asleep before he understood what had occurred earlier.