Chapter 12- Camping

The camping officially began with storytelling. Everyone told stories about their childhoods, spooky stories, legends, and the usual campfire stories.

Blaise was one of the campers sharing spooky ghost stories. Ron shuddered a few times because Blaise made the story sound so real.

Once, Harry made weird sounds accompanying Blaise's stories, and Ron, being the scaredy-cat he is, yelped.

Everyone laughed at him, and Hermione noticed Ron's cheeks turn pink. She put a comforting hand around his shoulder, which Pansy made a bit of a fuss about.

Harry, Hermione, and Blaise made s'mores and passed them around.

Harry shared stories about his first two to three years at Hogwarts. People stared at him in shock because he managed to do things that would've made others cower.

Ron shared stories from his childhood and about the other Weasley family members. Nobody was surprised to know that Fred and George were always pranksters.

Hermione shared stories about her family and her supposedly 'normal' childhood. Her life was confusing because she was a muggle-born. Many people laughed when she said the weird things that happened to her before she knew she was a witch.

Draco, Blaise, and Pansy didn't say about theirs, primarily because their childhoods were darker than most assumed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours, almost everyone was tired, their eyes drooping in exhaustion.

Harry, Hermione, and Ron had fallen asleep. By then, everyone had returned to their tents. Draco, Blaise, and Pansy stayed behind because George had dropped by after hearing they were in Hogsmeade.

"It's nice to know that you all are dating each other now. Blaise, I swear, if you hurt Ron in any way, I'll personally torture you," George said, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Draco and Blaise became as red as a tomato while Pansy smirked.

"Oh, we aren't dating," Pansy said calmly. "Blaise likes Ron, Draco likes Harry, and I like Hermione."

"Pansy!? Why would you say that aloud?!" Draco shouted.

"Sorry, Draco, but it's true. Also, Blaise, if I were you, I would be careful with the Weasleys," Pansy replied.

"I do not have a crush on Ron, okay?! Get that into that big-arse head of yours!" Blaise said, very, very red.

"You do have a crush on him, but whatever you say!" Pansy giggled.

"Anyway, you better get going, and we'll head into our tent," Draco said.

Draco and Pansy carried Harry and Hermione bridal-style and went to the tent, leaving Blaise and Ron outside. Harry groaned but didn't make any other sign of being awake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's no way I have a crush on him, right? Blaise thought to himself as he lay in bed for the night. He had cast a levitating charm on Ron, brought the sleeping Ron into the tent and plopped him on his bed.

Draco and Pansy stared at him, partially smirking, then began talking about their crushes. Soon after, they fell asleep, except for Blaise. 

He stared at the tent ceiling, wondering if he had a crush on Ron. Surely not? I get that those two are gay, but I'm not gay, right? Even if I was, there is no way I have a crush on Ronald Fucking Weasley. There's no damn way!

Blaise's eyes shut, and he fell asleep with a million questions about his feelings.

-------------------------------------------------------------