Chapter 14- And So, The Adventure Continues!

Harry woke up with gifts at the foot of his bed. George and Ginny were standing with another present in each of their hands.

Hermione and Harry were staying at the Burrow for the Winter Holidays. The three would leave right after the Christmas celebration to help Hermione.

"Merry Christmas," Harry yawned as he put his glasses on. "Merlin!" He gasped as he saw how many presents there were. "That is a lot of gifts!"

"Grab your gifts and come downstairs," Ginny smiled. "Mum is serving breakfast, and after that, we'll move on to gift opening."

"Alright. Let me get ready. I'll be down in a minute," Harry replied and went to the bathroom.

Harry brushed his teeth and went into the shower. The warm water ran down his feet, instantly heating his body. He shivered at the immediate warmth but soon embraced it. He rubbed the bar of soap all over his body. He then rinsed himself and wrapped the towel around his waist.

He went outside the bathroom and saw Draco sitting on his bed.

"Ah! Fuck-" Draco cried in surprise and quickly looked away. "I'm just going to leave-"

"Hey, it's okay," Harry smiled. "Just look away while I change, hm?"

"Uh... Sure..." Draco replied, embarrassed. He stared at the wall while Harry got changed. Oh fucking Merlin! Oh, Merlin, why does he look so hot?! Draco kept thinking about Harry in a towel and was flustered and blushed so much that it made his ears and face crimson red.

Harry wore a simple red T-shirt with denim jeans. He quickly combed his hair and put on some perfume. "You okay?" He asked Draco.

"Uh-huh," Draco replied.

"You're red," Harry stated. Draco just blinked in return.

"Am I?" Draco laughed nervously.

Harry burst out laughing, "Indeed you are."

"Oh, Merlin! Ignore that, will you?" Draco said.

"You're having a gay panic, Draco. Calm down," Harry smirked.

"I'm not gay, Harry!" Draco yelled. He knew he was, but if Harry found out, it was game over.

Sure, Harry wasn't the brightest tool in the shed, but he could put two and two together, and if he did, he knew Harry would hate him. Harry preferred to be friends.

"I'm sorry, Draco," Harry apologised. He felt upset knowing that Draco wasn't gay or liked boys, but he had to accept the fact. His eyes were getting watery, too.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Draco asked, surprised by Harry's sudden tears.

"Y-yeah..." Harry choked out. He was holding back tears, but it was just water behind a dam waiting to find one crack. And when it did, it would break through, flooding everything surrounding it.

"Harry, are you sure?" Draco asked as he lifted Harry's chin with his index.

"Yes..." Harry muttered shakily. Who knew that his once mortal enemy would turn out to be the one that he adored?

"Look at me, Harry," Draco said sternly.

Harry obeyed and flicked his eyes to meet Draco's. Harry stared into Draco's eyes, admiring the silver, stormy colour.

"You have mesmerising eyes..." Harry mumbled softly. However, that didn't fly past Draco's ears, and he heard that.

"What did you say?" Draco smirked.

"W-what?! You heard nothing!" Harry yelled and turned his face away.

"Sure I didn't!" Draco laughed.

"I have to go downstairs. Come along!" Harry said and went downstairs.