Chapter 17- Twilight Rendezvous

Pansy had nearly been sent to detention in McGonagall's class.

"Daydreaming. Really?" Blaise asked with a bored expression.

"Yes. As if you don't," Pansy scoffed.

"What, or rather, who were you thinking about?" Draco asked, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hermione. Who else?" Pansy sighed defeatedly.

"Did something happen between you two after the camping trip? You seem very distracted, and she stares at you often," Blaise said, noticing Pansy's discomfort.

"We may or may not have confessed our feelings...?" Pansy replied awkwardly.

"Oh." Draco sat beside Pansy on the Slytherin Common Room sofa as he said that.

"Uhm. Are you okay?" Blaise asked Draco, who looked deep in thought.

"Yeah..." Draco sighed.

"Very well then. I'm tired, so I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up at dinner, yeah?" Blaise said, yawning, as he went to his dorm.

"He's an idiot," Draco murmured.

"You and I are hopelessly in love," Pansy chuckled.

"You're brave to confess like that," Draco said.

"She told me she likes me too, but I'm not sure what sort of a relationship we even have," Pansy mumbled.

"At least you have a more or less straightforward answer," Draco smiled sadly. "I'm fairly sure that Harry doesn't like me."

"He's bisexual as far as I know," Pansy said.

"Wait, what? Really?!" Draco asked, shocked at the sudden news Pansy had just thrown at him. 

"And he looks at you very often," Pansy continued.

"Oh, Merlin! How did I not know about this?!" Draco asked, upset.

"Probably because you were busy staring at your food every time he does," Pansy said, rolling her eyes at Draco as if he was clueless (which he was).

"Hey, come on! Don't look at me like that!" Draco huffed.

Pansy laughed at Draco's situation.

"How are you in love with the same boy for six years consecutively?" Pansy laughed.

"Pansy! Shut it! You're being too loud!" Draco whisper-shouted.

Pansy raised her hands in defeat.

"I'm going to do some homework. Get Blaise's arse out at dinner," Pansy said as she walked to the girls' dormitory.

Draco was left alone in the Slytherin common room with nothing but his thoughts.

It was funny how no matter how hard Draco tried to push his thoughts about Harry aside, they took over his mind even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pansy's head was filled with Hermione throughout the time she did her homework. And the worst part? Pansy had to write an essay on Amortentia. Her love life couldn't get any worse, but certainly, it was better than Draco's. Poor boy didn't even get the hints.

There was a running joke between Pansy and Blaise that Draco was dumb because the amount of hints Harry gave Draco was uncountable and Draco never realised them.

But Pansy understood the hints. She loved Hermione and Hermione loved her. But to love her, she would have to talk to her.

Pansy desperately wanted to build a relationship with Hermione. And as they say, communication is key. She wanted to talk to Hermione, without any disturbances. So she decided to write a letter.