1.

I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamousYou heard of us, official Queensbridge murderersThe Mobb comes equipped for warfare, bewareOf my crime family who got 'nough shots to shareFor all of those, who wanna profile and poseRock you in ...

You heard of us, official Queensbridge murderers
The Mobb comes equipped for warfare, beware
Of my crime family who got 'nough shots to share
For all of those, who wanna profile and pose
Rock you in your face, stab your brain with your nose bone
You all alone in these streets, cousin
Every man for they self in this land we be gunning

The adrenaline ran through Kaseci's veins she bussed back at the opps. Her eyes narrowed in determination, she was in her zone.

Hot bullets flew by her face, threatening to pierce her skin. She ducked behind the car using it to her advantage.

A rush of urgency went through her body as she reloaded her gun. She knew she had to kill these niggas if she wanted to survive.

Kaseci quickly turned around allowing her bullets to hit one of the niggas in the head. She watched the impact of the bullet as it entered his head.

She glanced around, her eyes scanning the dimly lit street for any sign of movement.

As she peered out from behind the car, she spotted a nigga trying to creep up on her brother Creed.

Without hesitation, she quickly darted across the street while her finger tightened around the trigger. The bullet hit its mark, the nigga fell to the ground holding his arm in pain.

Creed's eyes locked with Kaseci's as she walked past him, she ignored his intense gaze as she approached the nigga slowly. Her eyes ran over his body watching his life slip away.

Not wasting any time she shot him again this time in his head. A smirk sat on her face as she watched his brains splatter over the sidewalk.

The smell of his blood mixed in with the acrid smell of gunpowder.

Her goal was to make him suffer. She wanted to make the weight of his actions heavy so everyone could understand what it meant to go against her.

" Nigga let's go " Kaseci smirked hearing her brother's voice. She already knew he was getting into the bulletproof car.

She walked towards the car making sure to watch her surroundings. She knew more trouble was on its way.

She was a firm believer that someone was always watching even when you think nobody wasn't. She knew it was only a matter of time before the other side got the news one of their gang leaders was dead.

The consequences from her actions were deadly but she couldn't find it in herself to give a fuck. She didn't give a fuck if death was knocking on her door, nobody was going to play with her even if that meant that she had to take their life.

Her foot barely entered the car before Creed took off wildly.

She ignored the anger radiating
off his body as she laid down in the back seat.

She already knew he was angry at her by the way he was looking at her through the rear view mirror but she didn't give a fuck.

" The fuck was you thinkin ? You know how much time you wasted we could've been in the fucking get away car " Creed spat aggressively not hiding his frustration

Just like she expected his anger stemmed from her not leaving the nigga there. She thought that was stupid as fuck.

Why would she ever leave a nigga that knew she shot him alive ? Even if he couldn't see her face it was only a certain amount of time before they figured it out. The only way someone couldn't figure out shit that wasn't they business was death.

Kaseci's didn't bother to respond, she felt like they had this conversation too many times.

Her mind immediately went to the bullet wound scar that sat at the side of her neck as she subconsciously rubbed it.

Shivers ran through her body as she remembered the mistake that she once made. She would never lack or not kill a nigga again because last time it almost cost her life.

Kaseci tuned her brother out noticing that they were about to make a car switch.

She hopped out the car looking around suspiciously, once she felt like it was valid. She walked over to the other car hopping in the drivers seat.

She pulled off once her brother got into the car. Not wasting any time she took off her ski mask allowing her fresh side ponytail become visible.

She backed out the dead end and slowly merged into the street.

She was happy that her brother dropped the topic, she just wished he would shut the fuck up about it forever. He didn't understand what the fuck she went through and how much that scarred her.

She leaned back in her seat driving with one seat as she cruised the streets.

She could feel the tension in the car as the silence filled it. She didn't give a fuck tho. She truly felt like once everyone understood how much she didn't give a fuck, they wouldn't waste the time getting frustrated at her actions.

Nobody was ever gonna tell her what the fuck to do. She didn't take orders from anyone and anyone who didn't like it could suck her dick.

Her brother was lucky that she valued family and would never cross anyone she gave that name. She would've shot his ugly ass a long time ago with the way he talked to her.

That's why she just stays quiet because she knows how she gets. She rather stay quiet than to get into with her brother.

She turned the radio on allowing wetty to fill the whole car.

I met lil' mama in the deli (Ayy)
She was a wetty (Ayy, she was a wetty)
She was horny, ready (Ready)
I was on it, heavy (Heavy, woo, woo)
She like, "Why you so sexy?" (Sexy)
She fell in love when she met me
Tell your ex to come check me

She turned her attention back to the road trying to figure out what she wanted to eat.

" Yo you wanna slide to the strip club tonight " Creed said irritation still clear in his voice.

Kaseci wasn't really in the mood to be around people but she didn't wanna be at home either.

She nodded her head as she pulled into the second house they owned across town that nobody knew of.