4.

I'm coming back for goodSo let them niggas know it's mine"I already got someone" is what you tell 'em every timeThat shit ain't up for grabsWhere you at on the map?I come to where you atFuck around and end up your lastI won't hold back, yeahI won'...

So let them niggas know it's mine
"I already got someone" is what you tell 'em every time
That shit ain't up for grabs
Where you at on the map?
I come to where you at
Fuck around and end up your last
I won't hold back, yeah
I won't hold back, this time
I won't hold back (I won't hold back, I won't hold back)

Xhane stood by the couple's table, a tight lipped smile stretched across her face as aggravation ran through her body.

She had served annoying customers all the time but these two took the cake. She couldn't help but roll her eyes as she watched the lady took her time.

They were getting on her fucking nerves. This lady and her husband called her over to this table over 8 times for things she already asked them if they wanted.

It seemed like the lady was purposely trying to make her day worse than it was already going.

Xhane knew she was a waitress but that didn't mean she was slave.

" Would you like anything else " Xhane questioned irritability dripped off each word that came out her mouth.

" No that's all, thank you Xiara " The white woman responded nonchalantly waving her hand, dismissing Xhane's existence.

Xhane normally ignored the smart things people did in her job but she was past aggravated.

Xhane felt her eye twitch as her face got hot in anger. She wanted to jump over the table and snatch that fucking wig that was to her eyebrows.

" My name is xhane " she snapped. Xhane didn't bother to wait for a response as she stormed off towards the back.

Her feet ached with every step she took. A hot shower was all she could think about.