7.

And behind my mind it runsAll these thoughts have troubled meFighting to give up my painFighting to be on my laneMy mind running to the other sideWhen it's time to live my lifeThen it tries to take me outTell you what I need right here

All these thoughts have troubled me
Fighting to give up my pain
Fighting to be on my lane
My mind running to the other side
When it's time to live my life
Then it tries to take me out
Tell you what I need right here

Seji walked through the mall, her cold strawberry lemonade from Starbucks in her hand.

As she took a sip, the chill of the beverage sent a shiver down her spine. She cringed at the slightly bitter taste realizing she should've asked for more sugar.

She honestly didn't wanna be outside after what happened. Her mental state wasn't up to par, she was past drained & felt herself slipping back into the depression she worked so hard to get out of.

She was at a crossroads and didn't know what to do with herself. She had a million different emotions that she didn't understand.

Regardless of her feelings towards herself, she knew that a moment outside of her thoughts and the house would help.

She wasn't going to stay cooped up in the house feeling sorry for herself. She had finally decided enough was enough.

She wasn't going to play second anymore, she was done letting Chase take advantage of her and manipulate her. She wanted more for herself.

Her eyes scanned over the clothes, she felt excitement as she saw these cargo pants she been wanting for a while.

As she picked it up, another hand collided with hers. Seji looked wondering who the hand belonged too.

Her eyes scanned over the girl in front of her, Seji immediately noticed the mug that rested on her face. Her long black wig was in side part complimenting her features. Tattoos filled her body as she had little to no clothes on.