14.

How did you get that way?(You don't even hide how you feel)How did it get this way?Make your decision(You gon' regret it the rest of your life)Now there's a consequenceYou say you're seeing someone else(Who can love you better than me?)I'll leave ...

(You don't even hide how you feel)
How did it get this way?
Make your decision
(You gon' regret it the rest of your life)
Now there's a consequence
You say you're seeing someone else
(Who can love you better than me?)
I'll leave you two alone

Xhane's footsteps echoed down the sterile hallway.

The pungent scent of antiseptic mixed with a hint of synthetic fragrance assaulted her senses, almost making her want to turn around.

The overhead lights hummed casting a clinical glow on the scenery.

As she walked down the stretched-out hallway, her focus remained on the countless doors each adorned with a numerical label.

The numbers began to blur as her mind became overwhelmed with heavy thoughts.

The images of Demons's lifeless body being pierced by bullets flooded her consciousness. Tugging at the edges of her mind.

Xhane was unable to shake the images out of her head. She could still hear the sound of scorching bullets tearing through flesh.

No matter how hard she tried to escape, they seemed to cling to every thought almost haunting her.

The Blinding LED lights seemed to mock her aiding in the nausea sensation that slowly continued to get worse.

Her throat burned as warm liquid inched up, threatening to escape almost making her gag.

The gravity of her actions started to sink in, tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

She couldn't believe what she was about to do, and the realization of it all was crashing down on her.

Unable to keep walking around. Xhane rushed towards the bathroom ahead of her.