11.

Hey, niggas be dyin' on the dailyIt seems my dreams faded for far too longThe consequences deadlyCan't visualize myself as nothin' but a criminalControl the block, servin' up rocks and stay subliminal'Cause young niggas is hardheaded, they lettin'...

It seems my dreams faded for far too long
The consequences deadly
Can't visualize myself as nothin' but a criminal
Control the block, servin' up rocks and stay subliminal
'Cause young niggas is hardheaded, they lettin' off
Full of adrenaline, ignorant to what death can cause
Ain't no comin' back, family dressed in black
Plus it's hot now, the cops outside, it's hard to flip a pack

Kaseci's chest tighten with an indescribable pain as thoughts of Mazi consumed her. Anger ran through her veins.

She wanted demons head. After all these years, no words could express the hurt she caused her.

Shit wasn't always like the way they are now. Once upon a time, demon and Kaseci were inseparable. They were closer than close could ever describe.

Kaseci and demon grew up together, they were first cousins. Whenever you seen Kaseci, demon wasn't too far behind.

Their bond seemed unbreakable, until demon started getting involved in gang shit that didn't concern her.

Kaseci's older brothers, Mazi and Creed were heavily involved with this gang shit.

They always tried to shield her from it from that side of life, Kaseci truly didn't mind she had no interest in that world.

Kaseci followed her brothers guidance while demon rebelled, she had always been the one to go against the grain.

Demon saw the power and respect that came with being part of the gang, and she wanted it for herself.

Kaseci lost count of how many times Demon got caught and beat up from trying to join her brother's gang.

They loved Demon as a sister, and they wasn't going to allow her to be apart of the dangerous life that comes with this gang shit.