3.

You, me and Hennessy look what you did to meFuckin' so crazy, you twirling and spinning meMy head keep on spinningMy legs on keep on shakingBut my head keep on spinningI'm out of mind, let's keep on sippingLet's make some babies and make it offici...

Fuckin' so crazy, you twirling and spinning me
My head keep on spinning
My legs on keep on shaking
But my head keep on spinning
I'm out of mind, let's keep on sipping
Let's make some babies and make it official
I feel you inside, no better feeling
I throw it back again, you catch my drifting
You shifting inside, you got me screaming
You got me yelling out yo name ooh I need you

Nefeli stared at her reflection, her almond eyes scanned over her appearance as she admired her own curves.

Her long black hair cascaded down her back, teasingly grazing her ass. The vibrant pink outfit she wore clung to her hourglass figure, leaving very little to the imagination. Her breast spilled out of top threatening to pop out fully.

Turning her head to the side, her gaze followed the strippers as they walked back in. She didn't bother to hide her lustful gaze.

Nefeli didn't miss the hateful stares coming from them but she didn't give a fuck. She was here to make money not make friends.

She had no problem with smacking the fuck out of a bitch if she had too.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the annoying voice of Queen, the house mother.

" Honey why you not ready yet " Queen the house mother asked Nefeli

Nefeli rolled her eyes, She wasn't a fan of her. She genuinely felt like Queen was a messy person that started shit with all the girls.

She mugged Queen in the mirror, hoping she would get the hint to shut the fuck up and stop talking to her.

Turning her attention back to getting ready. She continued to look in the mirror ensuring that every curve and every hair was in place. Picking up her perfume, she sprayed herself again making sure the sweet scent lingered on her.

The normal butterflies that used to flutter in her stomach didn't exist anymore. Instead electric excitement coursed through Nefeli's veins.

The allure of money being thrown at her, the intoxicating thrill of being the center of attention, it all made her feel powerful and important. Nefeli was more than addicted to it. She lived for it.

She got turned on just by the thought of stripping.

As she heard her name being called, Nefeli strutted confidently, making her way to the stage. Her six inch heels clicking against the cold floor with every step she took.

Blue lights filled the club as the pulsating music sent vibrations through her urging her on. Heads turned as they gawked over the tight pink outfit. Stares of lust made her body warm up.

Approaching the pole, Nefeli began a mesmerizing display of skill. Her body gracefully contorted and twisted as she twirled around the steel pole.

Nefeli seductively dropped her body, moving one cheek at a time.

The piercing gazes of the people in the audience didn't faze her instead it fueled her to dance harder.

Her goal was to captivate them in every way possible. She moved with a grace that could be only be described as ethereal.

Sweat glistened on Nefeli's skin as she climbed the pole. Her body defying gravity as she twerked in the air while holding on to the pole.

She slowly eased down from the top of the pole, her body seamlessly blending in with the rhythm and melody of the loud music that vibrated through the whole club.

She hit the floor in a split as the chorus began making the audience go in an uproar.

Nefeli's body swayed to the rhythm of the music. Her jet black hair danced around her as she moved with a grace that mesmerized all who watched.

Each movement of her body was calculated and deliberate, she oozed sexual energy.

Nefeli's eyes scanned the crowd, searching for the money maker of the night. She didn't play about her money, she always targeted the one throwing the most money.

She was caught off guard when she noticed Kaseci in the crowd. She was surprised to see her pretty face in the crowd.

A cocky grin sat on Nefeli's face as she locked eyes with Kaseci. Her heart pounded in her chest, she drowned out the noise around her.

Everything about Kaseci drew Nefeli in, from the way her features sat on her face so perfectly to her demeanor to how she handled her. Kaseci had an aura that surrounded her, leaving Nefeli unable to resist her allure.

Kaseci was her guilty pleasure, she truly addicted to her and never saw herself leaving her alone no matter what Kaseci did.

The crowd watched in awe as the lights on the stage shimmered. Nefeli's fingertips grazed the cold metal of the pole. A shiver of anticipation ran down her spine, as she continued to keep her eyes locked on Kaseci.

With every twist and turn, Nefeli's body moved with a sensuality that was impossible to resist. Her fingers gliding over her skin, teasing and alluring.

As the music grew louder, Nefeli's dance became more enchanting.She continued to put on a show just for Kaseci as she dropped down to the floor seductively.

Nefeli moved her body to in a sensual way only Kaseci would understand. A seductive dialect only she would be able to interpret.

Nefeli' arched her back. Her chest rising and falling as she continued to move her lower body. She never broke eye contact with Kaseci inviting her to explore the depths of her desire.

It was as if she was painting a masterpiece with her body, the strokes representing the desires she wanted to share with Kaseci alone.

She bent over fully looking directly at Kaseci as she slowly let her hand graze her Nani.

The blue lights bounced off Nefeli giving her an alluring glow. She watched Kaseci tuck her bottom lip in, lust written all over her face as she knew the show was directly for her.

As the music faded away, Nefeli slowly rose from her pose. Her face remained in a cocky smirk as she sauntered off the stage, allowing her hips to sway seductively.