9.

Something bad is 'bout to happen to meI don't know it, but I feel it comingMight be so sad, might leave my nose runningI just hope she don't wanna leave me

I don't know it, but I feel it coming
Might be so sad, might leave my nose running
I just hope she don't wanna leave me

X'hane sat outside the diner with her best friend. Her eyes fixated on the dimly lit street, taking in the late night scenery.

The sound of cars passing mixed with the slightly chilly air made her wish maybe they ate inside.

Xhane bit into her burger savoring the taste. She was so happy that they picked a diner in the hood and not some upscale shit.

Today was her off day, followed by the weekend. She was more than happy that she was finally getting a break.

Work was becoming too much and honestly she was still conflicted about the other day with demon.

Her thoughts were consumed by the forbidden encounter with demon. X'hane knew she wasn't supposed to be even around demon, let alone fucking her.

She already paid for it before and she didn't want to endure that again, that mistake almost cost her everything.

" Why you sittin there spaced out , you good " Nah'jae questioned breaking through her inner turmoil.

Xhane looked up meeting Nah'jae genuinely concerned glare.

Xhane gulped nervously, as her heart raced. There was no way she could tell Nah'jae about demon. She was aware of her best friends affiliation with this gang shit and how serious she took it.

Even though Xhane wasn't involved with the gang shit, she knew Nah'jae was not going for opp shit ever.

Pushing the thought of telling her what was actually on her mind, she forced a fake smile on her face hoping to mask the inner conflict she was experiencing.