2.

Oh why, oh why so stupid of meTo take you back so easilyI'm going, going out of my mindTo take you back a second timeWhy must you put me throughSo much heartache and pain?Tell me am I insaneTo let you do me this way?I'm not gonna take you back'cau...

To take you back so easily
I'm going, going out of my mind
To take you back a second time
Why must you put me through
So much heartache and pain?
Tell me am I insane
To let you do me this way?
I'm not gonna take you back
'cause boy I don't play that
No matter what you say
You treat love like a game
Oh no, oh no how dumb could I be
To think that you loved me (how naive)
These lies all the time
I should have known you weren't mine

Their damp bodies were tangled in the sheets, making their betrayal to Chase's long term girlfriend clear.

Seji felt her heart shatter into a million pieces as she watched Chase slightly unwrap the covers off his body and grab his phone immediately after the intimate moment she thought they shared.

Chase didn't even attempt to hide his disinterest in seji as all his focus went straight to his phone, almost as if she didn't even exist.

The coldness in his demeanor made her chest hurt even more than it already did.

Seji's eyes welled up with tears, her whole body trembling with a mixture of sadness and disappointment.

The feeling of familiarity stung her worse than the feelings she was already experiencing.

Chase always grabbed his phone after sex, she was use to it at this point. She didn't understand why every time she expected something different just because he promised her sweet nothings when he was inside of her.

Seji had an a strong desire to grab his phone and throw it at the wall as she continuously heard the dings. She already knew who they was from.

His girlfriend.

Shame filled seji's body as her conscious began to take over. She couldn't fathom why she kept putting herself in this position with him.