5.

Been a public figure, never hustled under another niggaWe back on them Fracos, we outdone, switch it, squeeze once, lug shiftin'Brought us back the gold from hopeless, look what I done with itIn my heart I sensed the cross, but they say that the b...

We back on them Fracos, we outdone, switch it, squeeze once, lug shiftin'
Brought us back the gold from hopeless, look what I done with it
In my heart I sensed the cross, but they say that the blood thicker
Especially when it's leakin' out the body of another nigga
Slidin' through my city postin' pictures, they act like they missed it

Nah'jae leaned back in her seat, her eyes focused on the dancer on the stage. She enjoyed the loud music and the sight of beautiful woman around her but she couldn't afford to get distracted.

Her clear gloved hands tightened around the glass, as she allowed her eyes to scan the room trying to see if she caught anyone's eyes. She didn't see any familiar faces but that didn't mean shit to her. She always felt like someone was watching.

She didn't want to make it obvious what she was actually there for, she couldn't afford to bring unnecessary attention to herself.

She had a mission to accomplish and she was going to do that even if it meant her own blood would be shed.

One of her gang members gave her the drop that they opp was murdered in cold blood. His face was unrecognizable, his brains was left all over the pavement.

The nigga who was killed wasn't just a regular, Darco was a gang leader that they had been beefing with for years.

Nah'jae wasn't surprised at the news of his death, Darco tried to kill Kaseci who was her gang leader. So she knew it was only a certain amount of time before his life was ended.

She knew Kaseci had something to with the death of Darco, Kaseci was nothing to play around with. She was cold blooded and ruthless. She would kill anyone, she didn't care who you was.

Nah'jae never personally had a full conversation with Kaseci, in fact she barely saw her. The only time Kaseci would show her face was at gang meetings.