8.

When I'm with somebody all I think 'bout is you (yeah)When I'm all alone that's all I wanna do (yeah)I miss the smiling faces in my sidekickOutta town visits,All the time we spent together makes it hard to get you outta my systemYou know what you ...

When I'm all alone that's all I wanna do (yeah)
I miss the smiling faces in my sidekick
Outta town visits,
All the time we spent together makes it hard to get you outta my system
You know what you do to me (do to me)
You don't even understand (damn)
You know what you do to me (do to me)
It's so hard to get you outta my system (oh oh oh

Nefeli's head pounded as she stumbled out of the police station. The night in the chilly bookings had her feeling sick, for once in her life she wished she actually wore more.

Her clothes clung to her body, slick with sweat. She felt disgusting. She wanted to shower and go home, but she didn't know how the fuck she was gon actually get home. She spend her last bit of cash bailing herself out.

She tried to bail Mia out but for some reason she had to stay longer, something about extra charges.

Nefeli didn't bother putting too much thought into it. She was actually happy they didn't let Mia out, she didn't have the money to pay for her bail.

The club shutting down for a couple days had her fucked up, she had no money left. Most of her money went to paying for her expensive apartment and buying the latest fashion.

Even though Nefeli didn't expect to run into Seji, she didn't regret lining her and beating the fuck outta her.

She's been telling her cousin Mia for the longest that Chase was cheating on her. At first Mia didn't believe her until Nefeli found proof that Seji and chase was actually fucking.

She watched seji walk into the store and purposely called her cousin to catch her lacking, Nefeli even tried to distract her from leaving by snatching the cargo pants out her hand.

When seji went into the dressing room, Nefeli knew it was a perfect opportunity for Mia to punch her out.

It was no way she wasn't going to join in violating Seji.