6.

LowkeyWe be keeping it low, but to keep it realLowkeyI've been thinking about showing you how I feelLowkeyBaby, don't resist it's alright to beLowkeyIf the thought is there, I really think we should roll with it

Lowkey
We be keeping it low, but to keep it real
Lowkey
I've been thinking about showing you how I feel
Lowkey
Baby, don't resist it's alright to be
Lowkey
If the thought is there, I really think we should roll with it

Kaseci pulled into the parking lot. She watched Creed jump out the car and walk directly into the strip club.

Kaseci made sure her gun was on her hip before she got out the car.

Ignoring the line, she walked past everyone and entered the club. She wasn't waiting in no line, she didn't have to.

The air was thick with a blend of sweat, desperation, and perfume of all kinds making Kaseci curl her lip up.

Kaseci ignored the glares from women in skimpy outfits that barely covered anything.

She kept her hand on her gun as she walked through the club, her eyes scanning her surroundings trying to spot a questionable character.

She didn't see no opps but that didn't mean shit to her, you never knew who knew who and she wasn't gon take that risk by thinking shit was sweet.

A piece of her didn't even wanna be here especially when she just splattered that niggas brains across the pavement.

Her eyes noticed Nah'jae in the back of the club tucked away, not bothering to focus on that. She spotted Creed who was sitting in a secluded area which she liked.

Her gaze fixated on the dancer on stage, already knowing who that was.

Kaseci slid into the seat next to Creed, who was also tuned into the dancer performing in front of him.

" Ain't that Darco piece, " Creed said his voice barely audible over the loud music.

A smirk took over Kaseci's face as she leaned back into her seat. She nodded in Creed's direction confirming what he already knew.