10.

Police steady watching me, every day they clocking meRed alert, armed and dangerous, I keep that Glock on meAnd I ain't looking for no trouble, I'm just looking out for me'Cause I done did shit that niggas ain't talking 'bout no rapping beefBoy, I...

Red alert, armed and dangerous, I keep that Glock on me
And I ain't looking for no trouble, I'm just looking out for me
'Cause I done did shit that niggas ain't talking 'bout no rapping beef
Boy, I'm talking tragedies, massacres, casualties
Shit that I can't even remember, bet they remember me

" Sit down over hea, ima be right back" Nah'jae quickly mumbled

Ignoring the look on Xhane face, she walked up the steep creaking wooden steps.

Nah'jae couldn't shake the uneasy feeling she got from Xhane. Her mind flashed back to how Xhane froze up when she saw demon in the car or how her face held a different emotion than just panic.

Pushing the heavy thoughts to the back of her mind, Nah'jae walked towards the room. She felt the intense stares from the hulking security guards that stood before the doors.

They always creeped her out, they never spoke at all. They wouldn't even look at you. One of the security guards walked into the room Kaseci resided in.

A few minutes passed before Nah'jae felt herself getting escorted in the room. Rolling her eyes, she pulled away from the tight grip of the security guard.

Her gaze immediately fell on Kaseci who sat behind a big black desk. The inside of the room didn't look anything like downstairs or even the outside of the older house.

The intensity of her brown eyes pieced into Nah'jae making her feel uncomfortable.

Her eyes wandered around the room, her heart lightly thumping in her chest. She didn't know what to expect from Kaseci.

Nah'jae was pretty sure she already heard what happened, she had an eyes everywhere.

Snapping Nah'jae out of her thoughts. Kaseci's low voice filled the room, the air seemed to thicken just by the tone of her voice.