12.

If you looked in my lifeAnd see what I've seen

And see what I've seen...
If you looked in my life
And see what I've seen...
If you looked in my life
And see what I've seen...
If you looked in my life
And see what I've seen...

Seji jolted awake, gasping for air as she felt suffocated. Drenched in sweat, Her heart anxiously thudded in her chest.

Her heart raced with anxiety. Memories of the embarrassing incident at the mall flooded her mind, causing tears to well up in her eyes.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she felt the cold ground beneath her feet.

She couldn't help but to gaze out the window taking in the beauty of the moon. Despite the darkness, the moon illuminated her room providing her with a sense of peace.

Wiping the tears off her face, Seji decided to go on a late night drive. She avoided going outside in the day still scared that Mia and Nefeli would pop up again.

She was still shock about what happened, her face remained swollen from the beating she took.

Seji struggled to accept what took place, her ego was hurt.

She knew she was dead ass wrong for sleeping with someone man, but she didn't believe she deserved to be hit by Mia or jumped by a random girl she didn't even know.

The feeling of powerlessness weighed heavily on her, making her question her own strength and ability to protect herself.

Seji had always been a peaceful and non-confrontational person, she preferred to resolve conflicts through talking not fighting physically.

She lacked the skills to physically defend herself and being hit repeatedly was unbearable.

Her mother was more than upset when she found out what took place, She was adamant about pressing charges. She thought Mia and Nefeli deserved to be punished.