Cute Moment #1

Blair knocked on Randy's dorm room. She stepped back when she heard the door being unlocked.

When the door opened she saw Mickey who looked like he'd only just woken up which didn't seem like a far stretch since it was 8 am on a Saturday. "Is Randy awake?" She asked shyly, she's known Mickey for a few months now but still gets shy around him, Hallie and Derek.

"Ye, give me a second" Mickey, rubbed his eyes. He turned around to face Randy who had just come out the bathroom. "Randy, you're girlfriend is here" he smirked. Randy smiled and joint Mickey at the door.

"Hey Blair" Randy smiled.

"Hey Ran, Mick she smiled, looking between the two boys. Mickey gave her a wave before walking away from the door, going back to bed. "Are you ready to go?" Blair asked, looking behind her then back at Randy. Randy nodded.

Randy and Blair always went to grab breakfast before they met up with the rest of the crew at about 1pm for lunch hangout, it was tradition.

"Where we going today m'lady?" Randy asked, snaking and arm around Blair's waist while they were walking.

Blair looked at her boyfriend, a little flustered. "I was thinking about that cafè down the street? They just added pancakes to their menu and Beverly said they are delicious" Blair smiled, knowing her roommate had good taste in breakfast foods. Randy simply nodded, trusting his girlfriend's roommate and her taste buds.

The two made their way down the street whilst talking about their classes, the two finally taking notice in each other's outfits. Blair was wearing a yellow summer dress with small blue flowers scattered around, short black heels, her dark brown hair down and curly as usual and a ribbon in her hair too as well as some gold jewelry she got as a present from her dad. Randy wore a blue shirt, some jeans, his black sneakers and his dirty blonde hair looked like a cute mess.

--
The whole group was standing at the wall they usual stood at, deep in conversation.

"I'm just saying, Stab is based off Gale's book so it's going to be shit and inaccurate" Randy argued. Blair was sat next to Sidney, both girls uninterested in the conversation. Mickey was recording this for his class documentary and Derek was sat at Sidney's other side with an arm around her.

"Stab is a horror movie, your favourite genre! If you watch it and give it a try you might actually enjoy it" Hallie argued back.

"How can enjoy something that presents me and the people I care about as not so good people. Me, Blair and Sidney are shown as 3 different types of whores! Why would I want to watch that?" Randy carried on arguing.

"Randy, Hallie, can you drop it? Its obvious that the movie is going to be no good" Blair inputed, standing up. "I don't necessarily want to watch a movie from Gale's perspective about the Woodsburo murders either" She crossed her arms over her chest. Randy stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Shes right, I don't either. If you Mickey, and Derek want to go tonight you can but we're definitely not going" Sidney added, looking directly at Hallie. Hallie frowned, not wanting to watch this movie with a horror fanatic and a sorority boy.

As Hallie and Mickey tried convincing Sidney to join the couple got up to their own conversation. "You know I love you right?" Randy asked.

"I don't know, do you Randy?" Blair furrowed her eyebrows, mocking him. Randy tried acting offended.

"Do you love me?" Randy asked, smirking.

Blair paused, tapping her chin to make it look like she's thinking. "No" she answered, shrugging. She was obviously joking and Randy knew that.

"Oh yes you do!" Randy yelled, grabbing everyone else's attention in the group. Randy picked Blair up, throwing her over his shoulder. Mickey quickly kept her dress down to keep her covered, not looking to be respectful.

"Nice ass Meeks!" Blair yells. Hallie, Derek, Mickey and Sidney burst out laughing whilst Randy frowns.

"I hate you" Randy answers, joking.