Run in at the libary #11

Blair followed Sidney to the library, looking behind herself to see the two detectives not too close. "Sid?" She whispered just loud enough for Sidney to hear.

"Yeah?" Sidney whispered back, standing closer to Blair.

"I went to see them..." Blair muttered out. Sidney's eyes widened and she stared at Blair whilst walking forward. "Good news is that neither of them tried to gut me" Blair shrugged, not sure what Sidney will say.

"You're insane Loomis" Sidney shook her head. Blair sighed, glad she didn't get a worse reaction for Sidney. "However..." Sidney muttered out, staring down at the ground. Blair's eyebrow shot up, wondering what Sidney would say. "You seem happier and calmer. That's good. I mean you're smiling a lot more and you seem less on edge and it's nice to see that change" Sidney smiled.

"Thanks Sid" Blair smiled and walked into the library, sitting next to Sidney.

After a few minutes Blair looked over after she heard a noise and saw Sidney staring at her screen with her chair knocked over. Blair's eyebrows furrowed and she walked over next to her. Before she had a chance to read it Sidney's hand gripped her wrist.

'Randy is next' was written on the message on the screen.

Blair scoffed. "Thats bullshit" she mumbled out, her and Sidney getting pushed aside by the detectives as they search the library. "That is such bullshit." Blair crossed her arms, her heart beat quickening.

"Blair it's okay. I'm sure Randy will be fine" Sidney assured. Blair's eyes darkened as she thought about the things she would do to the person who dares threaten Randy's life.

She gets shaken out her thoughts when she feels Sidney getting pulled away from her. "God...what is wrong with me?" She shakes her head quickly and looks around to see Sidney is not around. She looks behind the wall to see Cotton Weary gripping Sidney's wrist. "Cotton. If you don't let her go I will call the detectives here and have your ass arrested" Blair threatened, standing closer to Sidney.

"Oh who do we have here?" Cotton asked. "Bethany Loomis. How does it feel knowing your brother ruined my life?" Cotton asked, letting go of Sidney but stepping close to Blair.

"Before it felt awful because I felt bad knowing my brother framed someone. However now you are being a real creep and I think you got what was coming to you" Blair stated, hinting at what she knew. Cotton caught on and grabbed her this time, pulling her towards him.

"All I want is an interview with Sidney. You fucking stay out of it Loomis" he threatened.

"If you don't get your fucking grimmy hands off me I will gut you the same exact way my brother gutted everyone he killed" Blair whispered only loud enough for Cotton to hear. Cotton gulped, seeing the crazed look in her eyes and letting go then seeing her whole demeanor change from psycho to an innocent looking girl.

Soon the 2 detectives arrested Cotton after seeing the clear bruises on Blair's and Sidney's wrists. As well as denying he did anything wrong he also accused Blair of being as phsyco as her brother, making him sound even crazier.

"He never learns does he?" Blair scoffed, directing the question at Sidney who simply shook her head.

The two girls followed the detectives to the police station, ready to answer the questions.

-with Billy and Stu-

"She came to see me! My love came to see me!" Stu yelled over the phone, kicking his feet and doing a happy dance.

"She came to see me too Stu, you're not that special" Billy rolled his eyes, finally sick of Stu's delusions about his sister.

"So is everything going like its supposed to?" Stu asked, getting serious again.

"Yes it is. If everything goes as planned we should be out soon. Then we can get my sister and leave like we originally planned" Billy answered, just above a whisper so Frank wouldn't hear.

"I can't wait to see her again! She gets more beautiful as she ages!" Stu smiled.

Billy hung up on Stu. "I'm done Frank" Billy stated, handing Frank the phone back.

"Whats the sour mood for? Is Stu still fantasising about Blair?" Frank joked. He stopped laughing when he saw the cold yet upset glare, he never understood how Billy can put both across. Frank just nodded and left the cell, locking it behind him.