The discovery #9

It was now Thursday and Dewey had called Blair down to the police station so she was getting dressed. She put on plain black leggins, a yellow tank top, a white cardigan, gold jewellery, her glasses and her hair was up in a ponytail. "Beverly I'm leaving, I'll be back in a few hours!" She yelled as she walked towards the dorm door.

"Okay see you in a bit!" Beverly yelled back from their shared bathroom. Blair smiled and started walking towards the police station, feeling oddly safe from all danger. Wierd.

She walked in and stood with the receptionist. "Hey I'm here to speak with Chief Hartley, my name is Bethany Loomis" she stated.

The man at the desk smiled up at her before telling her which room to head to.

She walked in and saw a board infront of the chief, Gale and Dewey. "Why'd you want to see me?" She asked, setting her bag down.

"Thank you for coming Miss Loomis. We asked you here today because we want you to help us make a connection between the murders and what happened two years ago. If there is non the we know its no big deal" Chief Hartley explained.

Blair just nodded and went towards the board. "Who are the victims so far?" She asked. Dewey handed her the file and she wrote down the victims names.

Maureen Evans
Phil Stevens
Casey Cooper

Blair made the connection almost instantly. "Cici? Cici's full name is Casey?" Blair turned towards Cheif Hartley who just nodded. "Oh my god..." Blair mumbled. She underlined the words; Maureen, Stevens and Casey. When she noticed no one noticed what she was going at she decided to explain. "Maureen as in Maureen Prescott. Phil Stevens as in Steve Orth and Casey Cooper as in Casey Becker" she looked towards the three who were dumbfounded.

"The killer is recreating what happened" Gale stated, earning a nod from Blair. "There is a connection" Gale looked at the names on the board, getting a bad feeling.

"Blair go find Sidney and stay with her because she has some officers already protecting her. We'll call them and tell them that we are placing you under their protection too" the chief stated. Blair nodded and followed Dewey to his car so he can drive her back to Campus.

--
Blair was now sat with Sidney in Sidney's dorm, looking at the two detectives who are stood in the door way. "Do they have to be inside?" Blair whispered to Sidney, not taking her eyes off the two men.

Sidney got a bit closer to Blair. "I don't know" Sidney admitted, shrugging her shoulders. Blair wanted to tell Sidney about her visit to see Billy and Stu but didn't want her to ask unnecessary questions. She also didn't want to say anything incase the detectives say something to Dewey.

"I have to tell you something later" Blair admitted. Sidney just nodded and got back to doing her homework which Blair soon joined.