The devil with red hair #6

Gale Weathers.

"What is she doing here?" Randy asks, putting a protective arm around Blair. Sidney shrugs and Dewey keeps staring, ready to keep her away from them for as long as possible.

Dewey walks towards Gale, wanting her to leave before she causes trouble...again. "DON'T LET THE DEVIL BITE!" Blair yells at Dewey. Dewey turns back towards them and shakes his head as a sign for Blair to keep quiet. "Sorry" she mouths back at Dewey.

"Gale" Dewey says, standing right behind Gale with his hands on his hips to grab her attention. Gale turns around to see Dewey and she smiles, genuinely happy to see him again.

"Dewey" her smile brightens. "What are you doing here?" She asks, crossing her arms. Gale finally noticed Randy, Blair and Sidney with a group of people which made her smile drop a little. She felt slightly bad for how she painted them out to be when she knows full well non of them are that way.

"Better question is what are YOU doing here?" Dewey asks, looking back to see Blair and Sidney glaring daggers at Gale which made him crack up a little bit. He could see Randy and Derek trying to calm the two girls down, Derek doing a good job however Randy simply got a slap on the head.

"I'm a news reporter. There is news here that is piping hot. This is my job Dewey" Gale explained as if it was obvious.

"Follow me Gale." Dewey stated, staring at his ex-girlfriend.

--
"I hate that woman so much" Blair complained, looking at Sidney.

Randy and Derek had put the two girls in time out.

And by time out I mean they locked them in Randy and Mickey's dorm so they won't be able to punch Gale or worse.

"She saved our asses Blair. Maybe it's about time we look past the book and try to thank her" Sidney suggested. Blair's glare hardened.

"Easy for you to say. You simply came out as a young version of your mother which people already thought. What she wrote didn't affect you one bit. She made me out to be a possible murder mastermind that was crazy for some serial killer that butchered my friends" Blair snapped. She felt bad after saying it but she had a lot on her mind. She was still thinking about Roman and how she wanted to go visit Billy but not having the time at the moment.

Sidney's eyes softened. "I'm sorry Blair but everyone knows that Gale tells shit. It's not like anyone believes her about you being a mastermind candywoman" Sidney answered as gently as possible.

Sidney knew it was bullshit. Everyone believed most of Gale's theories because of her tellings about Cotton being framed, which turned out to be true. No one in Woodsburo believed the theories...everywhere else was a different story however. When she first got to Windsor everyone avoided her like the plague and it stung. She was especially hurt when Dewey stayed with Gale for a few weeks after the book came out.

Blair simply got up from her place and looked for the key to the window she knows Mickey has hidden. She looked in his desk drawer and found it in his film studies book the used it to open the window.

"Blair?" Sidney asked, looking at Blair who was now sliding the window up. "Blair!" Sidney tried getting her attention and failing.

"Bye Sidney" Blair rolled her eyes and climbed out the window. Sidney tried following Blair but Blair closed the window before Sidney had the chance to leave.

Blair huffed out as she walked towards where her journalism class is. "I can't fucking believe her" she mumbled out, walking into the class and sitting down. Blair always sat in the classroom whenever she needed to cool off, she could do that right now because lesson time was over hours ago.

She knew what she needed to do.