Tuesday things #5

The whole gang were at their usual spot on the wall.

Blair was still shaken up from her meeting with Roman last night and Mickey noticed. "Whats up?" He whispered to Blair, so no one else would notice.

"What do you mean?" She asked, turning her attention to Mickey. She knew Mickey and Randy would know something was up, those two were always in her business and wanted to know everything. Randy wanted to know because he is her boyfriend but Mickey wanted to know because he was secretly an obsessed killer just slightly less inlove than Stu.

"You're acting different and as pretty as you look you look like you simply threw some clothes on and left your dorm" Mickey whispered back. What Mickey said was true. Because of Blair's encounter with Roman she felt on edge and just didn't want to be alone in her dorm for long.

Mickey knew about her encounter with Roman. He followed her. Mickey had to admit that Roman stood creepily close to Blair and waaaay too close for comfort. However, what he learnt from spying made him even more attracted to the girl.

"I'm just on edge about these murders...what if the killer strikes again?" Blair simply stated. The first part was true, she was truly on edge about these murders. She knew it had to be someone knew because her brother and Stu were locked up.

Mickey threw a comforting arm around her, earning himself a glare from Randy. God, Mickey is excited to finish what Billy and Stu couldn't with Randy.

All their attention was suddenly pulled to the three sorority sisters who were walking towards them. The main girl always tried getting Sidney and Blair involved although neither were ever intrested. The girls never took the hint that neither of their favourite pledges were actual pledges. "Sister Lois" Hallie smiled. Now, Hallie was the only girl out the 3 three who wanted to be part of the sorority, the other 2 not so much.

"Pledges" Sister Lois greeted the three girls. "We are hosting a little martini mixer tonight and were wondering if you wanted to join" She added.

Blair had the perfect excuse. "I can't drink, I'm only 17" Blair pointed out. Sidney stared at her, not beinga able to believe that Blair was seriously using being underage to get out of this.

"You don't actually have to drink Bethany. Some sorority boys are going to be there so please do come. We have to find you and Hallie eligible boys" Sistet Lois laughed a little. Hallie smiled whilst Blair just looked straight up pissed off.

"Excu-" Blair started off before Hallie's hand slapped against her mouth to shut her up.

"We'll be there" Hallie smiled. Although Hallie was sweet she was kind of obsessed with joining this specific sorority and being around people who were perfect in the sisters' eyes.

"See you then" Sister Lois half-heartedly smiled back, walking away.

Hallie on took her hand off Blair's mouth when they were far away. "BETHANY?!" Blair yelled, annoyed someone used her birth name even after months of correction.

"ELIGABLE BOYS?! IM STANDING RIGHT HERE!" Randy joined in, offended. Derek and Hallie laughed. "I'm glad you find the humour in this" Randy rolled his eyes.

Sidney gasped, grabbing the attention of Randy and Blair. The two gasped too as they saw Dewey Riley on the phone down the Hill. Sidney and Blair spirited down the hill and Blair full on Rugby tackled (translation for americans: football) Dewey to the ground. "DEW DROP!" She yelled as they hit the group.

"Hey Beth" he smiled, hugging her back.

"Who's that?" Derek asked Randy as the two girls engulfed themselves in a hug with Dewey.

"Our surrogate older brother" Randy patted Dewey's shoulder. "Oh and Blair's surrogate dad" Randy added, making Dewey and Blair laugh.

All laughs spotted when they saw the one person they didn't want to see.

-snipit of Stu's and Billy's latest phone conversation-

"I miss Blair :(" Stu complained for the 100th time this week.

"I swear to god if you say my sister's name in a romantic way one more time I will gut you like a fish" Billy cried out, high key sick of this. Stu's constant love talk is his 13th reason. "If you keep talking like this I might just share that room with you in a few hours" Billy's hand rubbed over his face.

"Okay :)" Stu smiled.