Opening scream #2

Maureen and Phil were sat in the cinema, watching the opening scene of STAB. Maureen was not happy about going to watch a horror movie with her boyfriend since its her least favourite genre. She only agreed to go because she didn't want to stay at Windsor College all night, alone, since her roommate and the two girls next door, Beverly and Blair, were out on some hang out from their building. Maureen wasn't a big fan of the building's gatherings because everyone always drank far too much and couldn't get up. Let's not forget its also a Sunday evening so the get together was already a shitty idea. So instead of hanging out with her friends she was sat watching a shitty movie from the genre she didn't like with her boyfriend.

"I'm going to grab some more popcorn" Maureen stated, holding her hand out to Phil, waiting for him to give her his money.

"Oh hell nah, you have your own money babe" he answered.

"Thats my money, I want YOUR money" she answered, closing and opening her hand in a 'gimme way'. Phil rolled his eyes and handed his girlfriend the money she asked for. "Thank you" she stated before getting up and leaving.

She felt uneasy. She hated that people made money from real life tragic events and that people watched and enjoyed them. She had met Blair, Sid and Randy herself and she knew they were NOTHING like how the book or movie presents them to be but no one understands that.

"Can I have a medium popcorn and a small diet coke?" She asked the guy behind the counter.

"Coming right up" he smiled, taking the money and turning around so he could make the popcorn as asked. Maureen listened to the conversation behind her, two girls talking about STAB. She seriously couldn't get away from the damn movie could she?

"Thank you" she smiled, taking the ready popcorn and diet coke from the guy.

She walked towards the room and pushed the door ajar but closing it a few seconds later, not wanting to go in yet.

Someone with a ghostface mask and a knife came out the door next to her, startling her and making her drop some of the popcorn. When the person took the mask off she saw her now laughing boyfriend. "Should have seen your face" he laughed. She simply rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry, i just came out to use the toilet but decided to scare you a bit" he apologised and explained. Maureen nodded and walked inside, deciding to wait for her boyfriend at their seats because she didn't want to miss too much of the movie.

Phil walked into the bathroom, seeing all the urinals were occupied by guys in ghostface masks so he decided to go into a stall. He was about to pee when he heard a weird noise from the stall next to him, he decided to check the noise out by putting his ear against the wall, listening in but still not knowing what the noise is.

Next thing he knew he has a knife in his ear and was bleeding out on the floor, dying minutes later. He died hoping Maureen would be okay...

However, Maureen was definitely not okay. She was munching on her popcorn, hating on the movie. She looked over to her side when she felt someone sit next to her. "Phil" she sighed in disappointment, seeing that he was in a full costume now instead of just the mask. He looked towards her, tilting his head. "Stop playing babe" she stated.

The masked one pulled a knife out. Once Maureen saw it she raised an eyebrow, she didn't think it was real until she got a closer look at it. Before she had a chance to way anything she got stabbed, letting out a scream. Everyone looked over, seeing Maureen getting stabbed and cheered as they thought it was a publicity stunt.

She got chased, stabbed and she only died when she got to the stage. She died infront of hundreds of people who did nothing because they all thought it was a stunt. The ghostface got away, happily jumping to the building party he was now late to thanks to this stupid plan to start murdering people tonight. He was now more annoyed than ever because when he got to the party mostly everyone was already drunk and he hasn't even had a sip of alcohol yet.

Lovely.

--
Billy was staring at his guard, annoyed with him as of now.

Billy had been trying to reach out to Blair for months now, wanting to check up, but his guard always denies him. He was slowly getting sick of it. He'd had a phone call with Stu recently and heard that he hasn't had much luck either. They both wanted to make sure she was doing better. They had left her alone for a year before trying to reach out so she had time to cool off and mourne.

"Why won't you let me talk to my sister?" Billy asked, glaring daggers at his guard.

The guard didn't even spare him a look. "Deputy Dewit Riley has ordered that neither you or Stuart Macher try to come in contact with the girl" the guard plainly answered. Billy gritted his teeth. He knew he should have gutted Dewey when he had the chance.

"Shes my sister. I want to atleast talk to her over the phone. I want to make sure she's doing okay" Billy explained.

"As if you care about anyone but yourself" the guard scoffed, this being the first time he ever showed any emotion towards Billy. Billy's jaw clenched because that was completely false, he cared about Blair more than himself.

As soon as Billy gets out he's killing anyone who gets in-between him, Stu and his sister.

//
A/n: occasionally I'm going to add a bit of Billy or Stu POV because I'm sure people are a bit curious about what they're thinking.