Sorority party #7

Blair looked over at Beverly, who was all dressed up, and sighed. "C'mon Blair, this martini mixer is great even if you don't want to be apart of the sorority" Beverly smiled.

"I know but I don't want to go" Blair answered, taking her shirt off and tossing it aside whilst walking towards her closet. Beverly frowned because she really wanted her roommate to join her.

Beverly had an idea. "If you come with me I'll talk to my brother to see if he can get you a visit with Billy and Stu" Beverly stated, smirking. Now this grabbed Blair's attention. Blair turned around to see Beverly smirking and looking all proud.

"I'm listening Harlington..." Blair dragged out, facing Beverly fully. Beverly smiled, happy that she actually got Blair's attention.

"I know you want to go see your brother and Stu, mainly for answers but also because you miss them which I don't blame you for! I'm sure Frank wouldn't mind breaking his promise to Dewey if I ask. But I want you to go with me first" Beverly smiled.

"Fine Bev but I'm going to meet you there because I'm not ready yet" Blair replied. Beverly nodded and started out the door so she wouldn't be late unlike Blair.

--

Blair walked out the bathroom, looking into the mirror next to her bed. She was wearing a black skirt with a light purple top, black heels, gold jewellery, Billy's rings and her now not so long brown curly hair was pinned back with a bow.

Blair frowned when she realised the skirt she had on was the one she wore to Tatum's last birthday part where she was beyond mad at her because it was the same day she got with Stu aka 2 days after he broke up with Blair. Blair missed Tatum a lot, sure she was always upset with her but she loved her dearly. Tatum was like a sister to her and there wasn't a day since her death Blair didn't regret the backhanded comments she made once in awhile.

Blair frowned more when she thought about Stu and how their break up went...

-Flashback moment-

"I don't love you Blair. I never did. I simply dated you to shut Billy up about finding you a suitor before you die or something. There is someone else I actually love. Someone far better and hotter" Stu stated, staring at Blair who was now starting to tear up.

"I d-don't understand" Blair stuttered.

"Let me dumb it down for you Bethany. I found someone better and you need to fuck off because no one will ever love you" Stu stated, walking away.

Blair broke down crying then and their. She couldn't believe it. She wasted 3 years on Stu and he never even liked her. Who was this better chick anyways?

Stu regretted everything. He didn't mean any of it but it was the only way to keep Blair away from his and her brother's crazy murderous plans. He hated seeing her hurt, especially being the one to hurt her. He lied about not loving her because of how much it hurt to love her as much as he did. Billy mocked him a lot because of it.

He hoped this all would be worth it.

--
Blair applied her smokey make up whilst replaying the memory and the taking quick glances at the letter she held onto. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't get rid of it. Randy tried burning it once, out of a jealousy because she still had a love letter that was written by another man, a killer to be exact.

--
Sidney watched as the sorority door opened and Blair walked in, looking marvellous. "Blair!" She waved her over. Blair ignored her, wanting to avoid her after their disagreement yesterday. Sidney frowned as she watched Blair walk over to Mickey and Hallie, who handed her a glass of juice Sister Lois got just for her so she wouldn't go thirsty all night.

"Thanks" she smiled at Hallie, taking a sip. "Orange juice, its good" Blair smiled and continued drinking it.

"Best orange juice around" Mickey smiled. Hallie smiled too and soon made her way over to Sidney. "Trouble between you and Sid?" Mickey asked, leaning against the wall behind him. Blair simply nodded and walked away from Mickey when she spotted Randy.

"Hey babe" she smiled, pecking Randy.

"Hey" he smiled back.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. She knew Mickey was part of the same sorority as Derek and that's why hes here but Randy really has no reason to he here.

"Moral support for my girlfriend" Randy simply answered, pulling Blair into a hug she quickly returned.

--
Blair and Randy were now sat outside the sorority House because Derek had just gone in to save Sidney or check on her. He told them to stay put so they did. The two were silent, knowing there was another dead body at the other house. Neither of them wanted to admit that the killer was back and was killing faster than Billy and Stu.

Soon enough Dewey and a few more officer arrived as Sidney walked out, pretty much crying.

Tonight was not lookin good