Secret revealed #4

Blair was walking off campus, going to the spot she called the guy about so they could meet up and talk without anyone knowing.

She waited for 5 minutes before she saw him.

Roman Bridger.

He stood infront of her, hands in his pockets. "What do you want now sweetheart?" Roman smirked. "I thought that we agreed on never meeting each other ever again" he added.

"We did but this is an emergency Roman" she stated through gritted teeth. She wanted to punch Roman in the face especially after reflecting on everything throughout the last few years.

Roman raised an eyebrow. "There are murders happening, murders we didn't plan" Blair poked Roman's chest.

"Woah hold there tiger" he took her finger off his chest. "First of all YOU planned all the murders before, especially my mother's" Roman added, dropping the bomb.

Blair stared at him. Yes technically her 14 year old mind was the mastermind of the Maureen Prescott murder but she never planned the massacre that took place a year later. Sure she had hinted at Billy who she'd want dead but she never though he'd actually kill anyone else, its what hurt her.

She also didn't want to mastermind Maureen's demise. She was 14 and mad then the 24 year old Roman Bridger reached out and told her his story. It annoyed her and she told him how she would kill Maureen. Roman was the one that hired Billy to do it, much to Blair's protests then Billy got Stu involved.

She always knew why her mom left, she just pretended she didn't because of Billy's efforts to keep it from her. She felt awful that Billy had to deal with it on his own but she knew how hard he tried. For Blair it would be lose-lose.

"Sweethear-" Roman started.

"Stop Roman. Call me sweetheart again and I'll gut you like you got my brother to gut all those innocent kids" she whispered, with a dark gleam in her eyes.

Roman would never admit it outloud but he was scared of Blair. Even though he was 10 years older than her she was definitely a psycho and a girl to not be messed with. He was even sure she would never unlock her full potential and he'd make sure of it.

"Blair" he corrected himself, earning a less threatening stare from the 17 year old girl. "I'm sure that what happened to those two students had nothing to do with your brother and ex boyfriend. They'll catch the killer soon and everything will be fine. We will never get caught for what we planned" Roman reassured her.

"For your own sake you better be right" she answered, walking away from Roman, back to her dorm as it was getting dark.

--
Stu was sat in his pillow covered room. The only thing he had access to was the phone his guard would bring him whenever his parents, sister or Billy called. He knew Blair wouldn't call not because she didn't want to but because Dewey would never allow it.

"Mr Macher. Mr Loomis is calling you" the guard walked in, handing the phone to Stu.

"Thanks" he stated, answering the call. "Sup man" Stu said into the device.

"Hey Macher" Billy responded, annoyed.

"Whats gotten your panties in a twist?" Stu asked, genuinely curious.

"The guard still won't let me call Blair. This is getting ridiculous now. I swear when Dewey comes here in 2 days to check on me I will give him a piece of my mind. Did I tell you that he dodges every question about Blair?" Billy complained.

"My guard does the same thing. I've only managed to get one thing out of Dewey and it was a slip up. Apprentally she's doing Journalism. Good job Billy boy, you predicted your sister being the next Gale" Stu said, mocking Billy at the last part.

The conversation soon drifted to something different. They talked about their time in their own prisons and everything. The two used each other as therapsits, one more delusional than the other.

-Flashback to 2 weeks ago-

"Do you think Blair would marry me the second we get out?" Stu asked.

"Yeah Man" Billy simply fed into his delusion.