The overdue visits #8

Beverly had kept her promise.

Right now Blair was sat at a table in the prisons visiting room. She was anxious to say the least. With the murders currently happened, Roman being a creep and seeing her brother for the first time in 2 years she was stressing.

Soon she saw Frank enter and make eye contact with her, sending her a genuine smile. Blair had met him last year when Beverly first became her roommate and they got along well. Frank is a sweet guy, who like Blair, loves horror movies. He even let her borrow some when Beverly brought her to her house for Christmas because Mr Loomis was in Europe.

"Blair" Frank smiled after walking over to her.

"Frank" she smiled back nervously.

Frank had noticed her nervousness and chuckled. "You know he's been asking to see you for a year now. The dude won't stop asking questions about you, mostly how you've been doing. You've got nothing to worry about Miss Loomis" Frank reassured. Blair simply nodded and saw Billy get brought in.

Billy looked rough. He was in the typical orange prison jumpsuit, in handcuffs, in a few chains and his hair grew out. She almost didn't recognise him.

Billy sat opposite her. Frank stood to the side, eyeing the two siblings. "Blair" Billy broke the silence.

"Billy" she said, almost in a mocking matter but she knew better than making it obvious. "Hows prison?" She asked, striking before he could.

"Not great as you can imagine. Its boring. I missed you y'know?" Billy answered.

Blair simply hummed, trying to act cool. "I missed you too Billy boy" She smiled for a few seconds before turning to a blank expression again. "You're a stupid dickhead y'know" she stated. Billy simply nodded.

"Hows college? I heard you got into Windsor" Billy asked, curious what his sister has been up to this last year.

"College is good and yes I got into Windsor. Me and Randy are still together too. My roommate is a real sweetheart so that always a plus" Blair answered, fiddling with her fingers.

"Hows Sidney?" Billy asked. Although many believe he didn't care about her, he did although not much. He cared enough to want to know how she's doing and what she's doing.

"She could be doing better especially with a new killer on the lose and her getting attacked last night" Blair answered. "Shes got a new boyfriend, Derek, he's a sorority boy" she said as if she was reading Billy's mind.

The two walked for another hour before Blair said her goodbyes and left. She missed talking to Billy and it felt good to finally open up to him again after everything.

--
Blair was sat in another visiting room and sighed when she saw Stu walk in, chained up. He also looked different. Stu now had blonde hair and piercings but unlike Billy his hair wasn't grown out.

"Blair" he smiled gently, happy to finally see her. Blair smiled at him, not wanting to say anything just yet. "What took you so long loca?" He asked,  sitting opposite her in a similar way Billy did.

"Dewey was stopping me. I'm only here now thanks to my roommate and her connections" Blair admitted. Stu nodded, genuinely wanting to squeeze Blair to death but no...he loved her too much to killer her and she is his final girl.

The two spent 30 minutes catching up on life before they fell into a silence.

Stu stared into Blair's dark, big, brown eyes. "Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" Stu asked, looking like he's in a trance of some sort.

Blair chucked a little. "Like a thousand times Stuey" She smiled and stared back into his blue eyes, it was a silent way of her admiring them which was enough for Stu. Stu never liked verbal compliments, he preferred when Blair would just silently admire him, more butterflies.

"I missed that smile" Stu answered because he meant it. He's always said this but Blair's smile could genuinely light up a room and he seemed to he witnessing it again because he could swear he hears angels singing.

Blair admired Stu's look but she wanted answers and she was going to get them. "Enough flattery Macher. I came here for answers and I want them now" Blair stated.

"Dominant...I like that" Stu winked, making Blair scoff.

Blair asked questions which she did infact get answers to easily, with a few compliments in between.

Blair finally knew everything and could sleep at night...or so she thought.