Ghostface Reveals #15

Sidney had made it to the theater and saw that Blair was no longer with her. "Shit!" She yelled, running onto the stage. As she turned around she saw Derek getting lowered while being roped to the moon used for their play. "Derek?" She asked, trying to untie him.

"Sidney? What's going on?" Derek asked, clearly confused and worried about his girlfriend.

"Its the killer...he's here" Sidney responded, still trying to untie him.

"Hello" the killer said from behind Sidney. She turned around and tried to untie Derek quicker. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" the killer said, lower the voice changer which revealed his real voice.

"Mickey?" Sidney mumbled out, confused. Mickey took off the mask and smiled at Sidney.

"Suprise Sidney" Mickey smiled into the voice changer.

"You sick fuck! What did you do with Blair?!" Sidney cried out, scared she had lost another friend she loved.

"I didn't do anything to my dear Beth. Well I did, I simply knocked her out before Derek here disappeared on my ass" Mickey complained. Sidney let out a little 'what'. "C'mon Sidney, I have to have a partner. And who's a better partner than the boyfriend?" Mickey mocked.

"No..." Sidney mumbled, stepping away from Derek.

"Sidney don't believe him! I didn't do anything!" Derek yelled, tugging at the ropes.

"Its okay Derek, we got her" Mickey tried to calm Derek. Sidney couldn't believe it, she just couldn't. "I think Sidney is having some Deja vu..." Mickey mocked. "Boyfriend, killer, boyfriend, killer" Mickey repeated, pointing between Sidney and Derek.

Mickey got sick of the game when Sidney broke and just shot Derek in the chest. "You have to work on your trust issues Sidney. Derek was a nice guy with a good singing voice and he was going to be a doctor. He was the type of guy you would want to take home to mom. If you had a mom" Mickey shrugged, pointing the gun at Sidney now.

"You're a sick fuck like Billy Loomis!" Sidney yelled through tears.

"No Sidney. Billy was a sick fuck who didn't want to get caught, Mickey is a sick fuck who wants to get caught" Mickey explained. When he saw Sidney's confused face he elaborated. "Its all about the trial nowadays. My trial will be the best because I will blame the movies" Mickey added. Before Sidney could speak Mickey was knocked to the floor by a kick to the nuts.

"Movies don't create psychos...they make psychos more creative" Blair said, panting. Sidney stared at Blair who looked rough. Her hair was up in a ponytail and half of her face was bloody.

"What happened?" Sidney asked.

"That fucker hit me in the head with the handle of his gun" Blair stated, now standing beside Sidney. Sidney just nodded and the two watched at Mickey got up.

"Well I guess Blair is here for tha grand reveal of my partner. I mean...I have to have a partner don't I?" Mickey smirked.

The two girls watched Gale walk out, both feeling betrayed. Then they saw a woman following her, pointing a gun at her.

"Mom?" Blair asked.

"Miss Loomis?" Sidney asked at the same time as Blair.

"Billy's mother?" Gale asked, looking back at Nancy. "No wonder I didn't recognise you, you're lost some weight" Gale stated.

"Its called a makeover, you should try it some time" Nancy took off her jacket. "Oh hi sweetie, didn't know you'd be here" Nancy smiled at her daughter.

"I wish things would have ended differently Beth" Mickey stated. Blair stood closer to Sidney, nervous.

Nancy then shot Mickey a few times, sending him flying back but he also shot Gale so she fell off the stage. "Two birds with one stone" Nancy shrugged, now pointing her gun towards Sidney. "My motive isn't as 80s as Mickey, mine is simple and sweet revenge" Nancy stated.

"What?" Sidney asked, confused.

"You're mother broke up my marriage. Then you come along and get my son thrown into jail" Nancy stepped closer towards Sidney with her gun still pointed. "Honestly Randy shouldn't have gotten so wordy about my son. I became a little...knife happy with him, sorry darling" Nancy said, aiming the apology at her daughter.

Blair was trying to figure out a plan whilst fighting back tears. She couldn't believe her mom and Mickey would do this. Blair spotted Mickey's gun and sneaked off towards it, being careful not to be seen by her mother.

Blair grabbed the gun and snuck back behind her mom. "Mom." Blair stated, making Nancy turn back towards her but not before getting a quick shot at Sidney's leg which made her fall.

Blair shot Nancy in the shoulder. Blair stepped next to her mother, who was looking up at her. "Shouldn't have touched Randy" Blair stated, her eyes looking dark and psychotic almost. Blair shot her mother in the head.

Blair dropped the gun, running towards Sidney and helping her up. The two then pulled Gale up. The three girls screamed when Mickey suddenly arose and they Gale grabbed Nancy's gun, shooting him dead.

"Holy shit" Blair panted, finally letting the tears fall.

--

Everyone was fine. The end of the book