haunted by the past #3

Blair had just woken up and put her glasses on. "Morning Bev" she yawned at her roommate.

"Hey Blair" her roommate smiled. The two girls were not hungover unlike half their building because they were designated drivers so they were sober all night. Blair put on the news and walked over to her closet, picking out a few clothes. She picked out a pair of jeans, one of Billy's old white t-shirts, some socks, a leather jacket and a pair of black converse. Blair didn't feel like going girly today because today felt gloomy, almost like the Halloween party 2 years ago. She blocked that thought out, not wanting to think about it.

"Two Windsor College students were brutally murdered last night while watching the new movie, STAB..." the news lady stated. Beverly and Blair stopped dead in their tracks, turning their heads towards the TV. Blair dropped her clothes, sitting on her bed so she can process it. She hasn't heard of a death since 2 years ago.

"Blair...I'm sure it's not related to what happened 2 years ago" Beverly reassured. Blair had once accused Beverly of being a mind reader when in reality she was just in the same psychology class as Hallie and simply knew the signs. "I mean they were watching a movie call STAB for God's sake! And they were stabbed. I'm sure it was just some sicko who wanted to do a one off" Beverly reassured more. Blair simply nodded and got up, heading into the bathroom so she could change.

Blair's hair was now up in a ponytail and she was putting her contacts in but her hands were shaking. "Fuck it..." she mumbled before giving up and just putting her glasses on. She put on her favourite gold necklace, a few bracelets and a pain of earrings. She looked over at her jewellery box and noticed Billy's untouched rings. After he got arrested he asked her to take all of them and she did. She hasn't worn a single one yet because she was afraid that it meant she had forgiven him when she hasn't, atleast she didn't want to. Although it's common knowledge Blair and Billy could never stay mad at each other no matter the argument. Blair decided to put a few on, letting a breath out.

"I'm going to come back late today...I have someone I need to see" Blair told Beverly, knowing seeing him was a bad idea.

"Going out with Randy?" Beverly smirked.

"No, just going to meet with a friend I haven't seen in awhile" she smiled.

He was NOT her friend. He was simply someone she used and trusted for a few months. With the new murders however, she knew she had to talk to him.

--
Blair was sat in her journalism class, writing notes. Her head snapped towards the door when Sidney walked in. "Can I borrow Bethany?" She asked, clearly on edge.

The teacher nodded, knowing what it was about. She also didn't mind because Blair was already a few weeks ahead so her missing a lesson wouldn't affect her all that much.

Blair simply picked her stuff up and joined Sidney at the door before getting dragged across campus. "Sid?" She asked, trying to get the other girl's attention. "Sidney!" She yelled, not getting a response anyway.

The two suddenly stopped walking, making Blair knock into Sidney. Blair noticed it was Randy's film class and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Sidney...what's happening right now has nothing to do with us. We didn't even know them" Blair stated, being truthful.

Today was going to be a pain in the ass day.

//
A/n: in the next chapter I am going to reveal a big secret because I'm getting impatient and I keep changing my mind about it so I wanna just reveal it early 😭. It might also help with the plot of the 3rd book and make it easier to understand