Cafeteria musical by Derek #10

Randy sat in his dorm room, recording his so called legacy. He was hoping he would survive this set of murders too but it wasn't a guarantee. He had asked locked Mickey out so Mickey was yelling at him from outside the door. "Shut up Mick!" Randy yelled as he finished off the video, closing down the camera.

Randy decided to keep Mickey locked out for 10 more minutes since Mickey is always a bother, it might teach him a lesson. That was until Mickey told him he's leaving to meet with Derek and he walked off.

2 minutes after he unlocked the door his girlfriend of 3 years came up. "Her Blair" he smiled, putting the camera away.

"Hey Randy" Blair smiled, sitting on his bed. "Are you coming to the cafeteria for lunch was us today?" Blair asked, fluffing up his pillow.

"Ye sure, I just have to meet with Dewey first and I'll be there" Randy smiled and took the pillow out of Blair's hands. "And stop trying to make my bed more comfortable" he fake scolded.

Blair chuckled. "Sorry" she smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later" she stated, getting up.

"Why not stay?" Randy asked, placing his pillow back down.

"I have some journalist major things to do" She shrugged. "I love you, see you later" Blair kissed his cheek again before going to the door.

"Love you too!" Randy yelled.

Little did the couple now that thier lives would change in the next 12 hours.

--
Blair walked into the cafeteria and sat next to Mickey, sending him a smile. She noticed Derek getting up with a massive grin on his face. "Whats he going to do?" Blair whispered to Mickey before going back to munching on a carrot stick.

"Something he shouldn't" Mickey winked. Blair's chewing stopped as she turned towards Derek again. She looked around to see Randy not being there and frowned a little but soon enough her frown would no longer be a frown.

Before Blair had a chance to question her boyfriend's whereabouts Derek started singing to Sidney, loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear. Blair swallowed her carrot stick before her mouth fell open a little, Mickey gently shutting it for her before clapping to the rhythm. Hallie soon joined in with the clapping so Blair joined too, smiling at Sidney.

When Blair looked to her side she saw Mickey doing a little goofy dance and laughed to herself. Then she looked back to see Derek pulling something out his pocket. Her first instinct was to pull Sidney away but the last 10 times she did it Sidney sent her a glare and a scowl so she held back. She saw Derek pull out a necklace and when she looked closer she saw it was his greek letters. She knew from Mickey that giving a girl your greek letters was a big no-no so she gasped a little, along side everyone else.

When Sidney accepted the necklace everyone erupted into cheer whilst Blair simply looked at Mickey, wide eyed. Mickey shrugged and walked back to his seat, doing another little dance which signified victory.

This Lunch break was interesting for sure.

//
A/n: I'm watching Sam & Colby while writing this chapter, amazing.