chapter 3

Thank you for reading please vote and comment to see if you like the story thank you

*FREENS POV * 

I arrived at the soo called dinner with my fiancé I guess I mean we are getting married .Anyways I got there wearing a black slip camisole dress with high heels .I must say my fiancé is lucky to have i mean am hot as hell right now (wink).

I arrived after my parents because I lost track of time while preparing to come here hence I arrived a little late. I mean its worth it right  grand entrances are my expertise . When I arrived to my shook it was just my parents and the girls parents I think but she was not there . Seeing my curiosity mom told me she went to the wash room . I nodded honestly I don't care .

Soon i saw a figure of a very hot girl walking towards us . I could not see her face clearly because she was looking down while fixing her white knee length dress .She kinda looked like an angel I was basically drooling of how good she looked it was as if she was walking in slowmo.

I was now excited for this marriage because of how good she looked but my amazed face soon turned into a frown when I saw who it was

I was now excited for this marriage because of how good she looked but my amazed face soon turned into a frown when I saw who it was . God please don't come here please . I pleaded, soon our eyes met . 

"FREEN" 

"BECKY" We both said  in unison "NO NO NO not her please mom dad please she's a devil she will ruin me I swear" I said pleading to my parents "Bitch no need to beg the feeling is mutual, daddy cancel the contract am not marrying this cunt " she said to her parents. "BECCA LANGUAGE please respect your fiancé am sure whatever issues you have you will resolve it before the wedding right Nicolas" her father said while looking at my parents . My parents nodded  in agreement soon they left and said they are giving us space to talk and here I was staring at my enemy in a quiet restaurant ALONE for fucks sake . I did mention we were in a reserved diner right soo yea . A person passing could literally sense the tension as we were just staring at each other wait no glaring yep that's the word .

" It doesn't look like we have a choice soo we need a plan" she started breaking the staring  competition." Oh and u think I would listen to you , bitch you've got the nerve I swear " I said annoyingly. "Look I know u hate me and honey the feeling is mutual  believe me " she said "But we need a plan on thing I would agree on is that I don't wanna marry  you soo either you sit and brainstorm or be my soulmate " she said while looking at me . "EW over my dead body " I said looking disgusted .Then we brainstormed and reached the conclusion of asking for a year to get to know each other from our parents when it ends we tell them we don't love each other and we don't get married ."DEAL" she said while grinning and shaking my hands 

We went home told our parents and they agreed but we will have to date .Yea I know excruciantely  pathetic right . We agreed since we didn't have a choice .