Untitled Part 7

FREEN'S POV

This stubborn kid I swear if it wasn't for the time I would have ripped that dress off her. I mean like not the way you think just removing it so she could wear something less revealing. 

After 30 minutes of driving silently we arrived at the party for me it looked boring just full of grown men. I immediately held Rebecca's hand when I saw dad, I saw how confused she looked at gestured to look forward and saw dad waving towards us and she waved back.  

Dad introduced us to a couple of investors I talked to them while becky kept quiet. I could see how bored she was just roaming her eyes everywhere but she asked for it by agreeing to come. My thoughts were interrupted when Becky excused herself to go to the restroom and I was left there listening to dad and his friends discussing god knows what. After what felt like eternity I decided to go find becky as she has been gone for a long time but in reality I wanted to get away from the old men. Dad told me to return fast and I left.

After roaming around the place I saw Becky with a blond tallish around her age talking and laughing all in all the image disturbed me I mean she doesn't even smile when shs's with me her wife but is smiling with a random blond mother f*cker. I completely lost it when they hugged and she kissed my WIFE on the cheek and she didn't even flinch. At this point I was fuming with anger nobody and I mean NOBODY has the right to touch what's mine. I immediately approached them so that I could claim what's mine , when I got there I placed my arm around her waist. She flinched at the touch but calmed when she saw its me. 

"Babe dad is calling for you " I lied 

"Aww ok " she said in a sad tone. I saw the confused expression of the bitch and saved her some slack by introducing my self since Becky doesn't look like she would do it.

"Hi am Freen Sarocha Becky's wife" I stretched my hand and we shook hands. She just glared at me as if she was judging me, she looked me up and down slowly and looked at me and fakely smiled.

Author's pov

"Kristina joseph but u can call me kristie am becky's ex from England, You don't ring a bell you know or maybe  she just never mentioned you " she shrudded

Is she mocking me or what how dare she I swear I am going to kill her with my own hands. Freen thought. Seeing the tension between the two women Becky broke the silence   

"huh Freen stop murdering my friend in your mind lets go dad is waiting" she said playfully but actually meant it.

Freen glared at Kristie for the last time before holding Becky's hand gesturing that they live but Kristie held Becky's other hand to stop them from leaving. Freen looked at their hands and looked at Kristie.

"umm can I have your number maybe we can have lunch and catch up without being disturbed" she said indirectly directly talking about Freen and she obviously noticed this. She wanted to back lash when Becky squizzed her hand and glared at her gesturing her to avoid any necessary fights. After giving Kristie her phone number she wanted to give the girl a hug but Freen pulled her and entered the restroom.

BECKY'S POV

I tried giving Kristie a goodbye hug but Freen dragged me towards the restroom and pushed me inside before locking the door. 

"What the heck" I asked angrily while rubbing my wrist as it was hurting from her strong hold.

"Why in the hell didn't I know about the stupid whore " she asked and I remained quiet 

" You just made me look like a fool in front of ur ex" she said fuming with anger

"I didn't even know she was here how was I supposed to know that she came back "I replied

"It slipped my  mind to introduce and why do you even care its not like we are in love and stuff "

"But I still deserve to know am your wife " She defended herself.

"YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL " she raised her voice 

"WELL YOU ARE A FOOL "

 She suddenly held my hands tightly and pinned me unto the wall I had to hold the bathroom sink as a support because of how strong she was.

"Call me a fool again and I will kill u I swear " she threatened while gritting her teeth.

 My heart started pounding so loudly that I thought even Freen could hear. Her warm breath was hitting my face and sending chills down my spine, I just stiffly stood there until she let go of me and left the room.

 I just stood there for what seemed like ages the images of Freen threatning me it kind of reminded me of how my uncle would threaten after raping me telling me that if I told anyone he would kill me and my parents.

FLASHBACK ( 16 year old becky )

"Please stop it hurts " I said crying while trying to fight him 

"Sit still you cunt am cumming " he said while holding me tightly on the bed. Soon he cummed and let me go, I was trying to run away but he caught me by the hand pinned me on the wall.

"IF YOU EVEN UTTER THIS TO ANY ONE I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR STUPID PARENT HEAR ME U BITCH " I quickly nodded and grinned then let me go I ran to my room, took a bath and cried myself to sleep I never told anyone till to this day.

FLASHBACK END 

I just sat there and hugged my knees trying to stop my tears from falling but I couldn't the image just kept repeating in my head. I started shaking and sobbed, I was trembling and my heart was beating hysterically I could not breathe anymore. I knew I was having a panic attack so I tried reaching for bag to get my pills but my hands were shaking so much that I could not even open it. I gripped my chest feeling as if I would die any minute now until someone called for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am sorry for the tragic story about beckys childhood I just thought it would be interesting thank you for reading bye.