Chapter 17

AUTHOR'S POV

It was a bright and early Tuesday morning. Freen and Becky were in the bathroom taking a bath together. No lust, no desire, and no sex just pure respect and love for one another.

Becky had her back towards Freen, who was busy scrubbing the younger's back. After that Becky turned herself to look at her wife, she smiled and removed soap bubbles on Freen's nose then kissed it making Freen blush.

Freen scooped a bunch of bubbles in her hand and placed them on top of Becky's head. She laughed while Becky Glared at her playfully angry then used her left hand to remove the soap on the head.

However, Freen frowned when she noticed dark marks on Becky's wrist. She took Becky's hand and turned it to try and identify what she saw. Becky tried removing her hand from Freen's grasp but she was stronger.

"What is this" Freen asked but received no response

"Becky answer me right now before I lose my mind" She threatened 

"Its nothing"

"So marks on your body is nothing" Silence

"REBECCA PATRICIA ARMSTRONG CHAKIMHA ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW" she raised her voice 

"I had to destruct myself from thinking about him" Becky's voice cracked

"I tried songs, diary, watching tv but none worked, so I took a blade and destructed myself"

Freen pulled her into a tight embracing feeling her own tears coming.

"You could have died"

"But am here and it was a long time, I left that life seven years ago ok" Freen's tears fell but she didn't show it to her wife.

"How didn't I see it" she mumbled under her breath but Becky heard it.

"Make-up is my best friend" she said un seriously making Freen chuckle 

"Shut up" she said and Becky broke the hug.

"Come on we gonna be late for work Khun Freen" she wiped her tears

They got out of the bathroom and went to do their makeup and got dressed and for the first time Freen saw her actually putting makeup on her wrist.

"Don't" she said 

"You shouldn't be ashamed of your scars you said the life was over right then show me"

"Can I at least wear a hoddie" Becky asked

"Ok baby steps no rush"  

'lust is going to be the death of me' Freen said in her head knowing very well she could have seen Becky's marks sooner since it was not the first time bathing together but it would end up being sex in the bath or sex in the shower.

--

IN THE OFFICE

Freen was sitting on her office chair checking the company statistics to see how it is growing while Becky completed her essay which was due in an hour hence it was silent in the room.

The silence was soon broken by Freen's ringtone indicating an up coming call by her security guard.

"Yes George"

"Umm mam sorry to disturb you but there is an unknown man here saying he is looking for you, I thought I would ask if I could let him in since I was never told of his arrival.

"Who is it "

"Wait let me as , ahh Robert, Robert Armstrong " shit  is what Freen thought 

"Tell him I will be there and to wait for me" then she hanged up. She knew Becky would go into another attack if she saw him hence she had to come up with an excuse to shoo the pest away.