Chapter 10

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a month since Freen took it upon herself to make her wife happy. This she fulfilled by cooking for her every day. Day in and out Freen was determined to make new dishes for Becky to enjoy and as a thank you Becky volunteered to cook dinner for both of them hence, she would wait for her wife so they could eat together. Freen had already tried taking the girl into changing her decision as she sometimes came home really late but Becky refused and would wait for her weather she came at midnight she would find her wife in the dining room waiting. Feeling sorry for her Freen took it upon herself to at least make it before 10 pm partly because she wanted to meet Becky as she would be thinking about her all day long. 

Aside from cooking for each other sometimes during the weekends, Freen would help Becky study or Becky help her with some issues at the office, giving her advice on how to handle the issues legally you could say there is improvement in the relationship but they are now Friends in a marriage at least Freen broke up with her fling right, improvement *wink*

Any way you could say Freen was whipped for the girl but not as whipped as the wife. Ok maybe similarly Becky would be excited to wake up and see what Freen has cooked for her. It seemed as if every morning the younger would wait to hear a knock on her door signifying that breakfast was ready. The girl had her morning waitress who knew what to cook for her every morning knowing the Caucasian girl would love it and eat it with a smile. Never once had Freen missed cooking for her that being the reason why she chose not to eat dinner without Freen.

However today seemed to be different as Becky had already bathed did her morning routine and sat on her bed waiting for her everyday knock. Two hours had passed now as it was 11 am. usually Freen would have knocked at 8 am for prepare for work early. Passing up and down in her room Becky started wandering if the latter had forgot or left early for work or in worst cases stopped caring and cooking for her just got fed up of cooking every morning. Finally after saddening herself she went downstairs to cook her own damn breakfast. 

Once downstairs she was surprised to see Freen's house keys and car keys in tact where they are normally placed meaning that Freen was home. Feeling mixed emotions if worry, confusion, sadness and relief she hurriedly went to the latter's room to check up on the girl. She knocked thrice.

"Hello Freen are you awake am coming in ok" she enquired before opening the door and entering the room slowly. She was met with an image of Freen sleeping and mumbling something she didn't waste time and immediately rushed to her side. She placed her palm on top of her forehead just to rule out possibilities of being sick, But this did not rule out the possibility instead made it a fact, the girl was hot hotter than daddy Freen herself Becky could swear she was at very high temperatures, she definitely had a fever.

Becky raced to the pantry, grabbed a cool fever and went back to her. After placing it on her forehead she went downstairs and prepared chicken soup for Freen so that she could take medication and a salad to fill her hunger. Done poured it into a bowl got a cup of water,  painkiller and fever medication for her placing all of them in a tray then  made her way to the room.

Reaching there she placed the on the side table and sat next to Freen on the bed. "Freen wake up " she caressed her cheek to wake her up. "Come eat and take your pills" she said still waking her up. "Mm headache" She complained with her hands on the sides of her temple. She looked pale and weak wearing her sick impression pout. Becky could not help but be saddened seeing her wife's sick sitting helplessly. Sad Becky took the tray and placed it on her own lap, held the bowl up took a spoon and fed her. Freen was really acting like a kid refusing to eat saying she has no appetite but ended up eating half of the soup because of Becky's awesome skills.