Chapter 9

AUTHOR'S POV

The next morning Freen woke feeling guilty thinking that she was the reason why Becky cried so much. I mean she might have been cold and noncaring towards Becky she still had a heart with different emotions one of them being care that's when it hit her that if she could at least treat her like a wife for once u know with care and respect Becky might at least consider forgiving her. Remembering how the small girl cried and sobbed the night before, she was determined to make her smile by that she got her fine ass out of the bed and made her way to the kitchen.

She prepared the pots to actually cook for someone I mean never in her life has she touched a pot to cook for someone. Bro take a 360 and go back to a year ago and ask anybody or even tell them that Freen is cooking they would hysterically laugh at you but here she is with flour all over her blue with cupcake prints apron a spatula in her left hand and a fork in the other. She made pancakes with syrup all over the bread , a cup of homemade milk tea after noticing how the girl literally has the drink in her hand 24/7 just all day everywhere anywhere its in her hand. She topped it with a fruit salad and made her way upstairs to becky's room.

She took a deep breath once she reached the room because for some reason she was feeling anxious of her own WIFE yeah thats very normal. Quickly brushing the feeling of she knocked twice on the younger wife's room and waited. After what felt like eternity to Freen but was actually seconds the door flanged open revealing a still sleepy Becky in her care bear pyjamas rubbing her eyes trying to convince the ounce if sleepiness away from her. Freen saw the image as incredibly cute that is why chuckled. 

"Morning " Freen greeted with a smile 

"Morning Freen why so *yarn* eeaarly do we have to go somewhere "she aked still rubbing her eyes 

"No just made some food"

"Huh" small girl asked immediately. Soon her eyes fully opened and widened in confusion seeing Freen before her eyes holding a tray of food

"seriously" she asked not believing was her eyes are seeing. Still looking at her Freen softly laughed seeing the unbelieving expression on Beckys eyes   

"Why are u trying to poison me"

"Hahaha no am not just being nice I can leave if u don't want it " she said turning around to leave 

"NO NO NO its fine Thanks" She took the tray and immediately munched on the fruits 

"Did u eat"

"No"

"AW why come on lets eat "

"no it-"Before she could finish turning down the proposal she was dragged by the girl to the dining room to which when they reached there Becky got two plates from the drawer at used a fork to place one of her pancakes in a plate and poured fruit salad on the other. "Here " she said giving the plates and a fork to Freen to which she replied with a simple thanks. Becky went towards the fridge and got her a cup of juice and passed it to Freen.

"Am not sharing my milk tea sorry " She said with puppy eyes gripping the  drink to her chest trying to look connivingly cute to Freen and it worked as Freen chuckled and reached for her food and began eating. While Freen ate Becky continued to sip on her milk tea without even touching her food. This made Freen incredibly worried "Becckky leave the milk tea for a second it won't run away you " but it seemed to not bother Becky "Please eat na kha " Freen pleaded and this scared Becky slightly of how cute Freen looked but it still wasn't enough to make her leave her milktea.

Trying to be civil and eat she placed her milk tea on her left hand and tried cutting a piece of pancake but failed terribly. Seeing that the younger one won't budge she sighed before grabbing Becky's food and cutting a piece of pancake for her. Using HER spoon she brought the piece if food to Becky's mouth. Becky was in agape seeing the gesture, never in her life had she thought Freen would be nice to her to even feed her. Noticing the girl was still star struck Freen brought the spoon closer and her eyebrows lifted gesturing the younger to take a bite to which she did. This continued for the whole breakfast and freen excused herself to prepare for work leaving an overjoyed Becky alone

She wanted to shout at the top of her lungs to signify how happy she was I mean the girl was so whipped for this new version of Freen. I mean guys leave the girl alone she was cooked for and fed by her one and only enemy at this point it felt weird for Becky to even call her an enemy. On the other side stood a delighted Freen under the shower feeling like a burdern was lifted off her shoulders she automatically smiled remembering the smiling face of becky minutes ago when the were eating she sworn to cherish that smile forever no more enemy bullshit. Both girls delighted and eager to know what tomorrow brings for them and their new 'relationship' however there stood the readers (and author) wondering how in the lord of lesbians (ELLEN DE GENERES ) can these same people whom were fighting like tom and jerry and calling each othe bitch, whore, cunt, piece of shit, etc literally not less than 24 hours ago are being nice and cooking and feeding each other.

But the author says just enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good night, morning and evening guys keep reading , voting and commenting so I can update more       

Maybe a little 18+ next chapter I don't know will see 

BYEEE THANK YOU FOR READING