Chapter 12

FREEN'S POV

When we arrived at the private beach resort I glanced at Becky, realizing how soundly asleep she looked like a baby not wanting to wake her up, I brainstormed on how I would do that.

Then an idea flashed in my brain, staring at her I nodded my head and went out of the car to her side. 

I opened the car and then placed my left hand under her head and the other under her legs and carried her into the resort

The resort staff were looking at me weirdly probably wondering if I kidnapped her or drugged her their stares were eating me up.

The same goes for the receptionist whose stares were asking millions of questions without even speaking.

"She's my wife" I clarified 

"What" she asked surprised by the revelation

"I said she's my wife she slept on the way here so I thought I might as well be a good wife and carry her but all of your stares are making me regret my decision," I said angrily

" Uh- I'm sorry we didn't mean to make you feel insecure miss....."

"Freen Sarocha Chakimha" I replied

"Oh let me see if you have reserved um........oh shit "

"Am deeply sorry miss to not recognizing you I started a week ago " she bowed 

"It's okay just give me the key so my wife can rest"

"here again sorry mam" I thanked her and made my way to the elevators before hearing the staff discussing my arrival.

--

Entering the room I went towards our room and put Becky on the bed but when I tried ungrasping Becky's hands from my neck.

*Is she awake* I asked myself in my head glaring at the younger I was beginning to suspect that she might be awake and my suspicion was proved right when she smiled and opened her eyes.

She then did something that caught me off guard, she freaking kissed my cheek and thanked me.

Nodding my head she finally released her hands from her neck and laid perfectly on the bed. Still star-struck I just sat there looking at her until she held my wrist and pulled me into the bed.

"Come on rest a bit you must be tired from the drive"

"we can wake up later to have dinner and watch movies ok"

"Ok," I said, taking off my shoes and she copied as she still had hers on.

I went to the other side and then turned my back towards her not wanting to face her.

But that didn't stop her as I felt her presence behind me, I maintained my position not wanting to turn my head but I did when she pulled the hem of my.

I looked at her as she signaled me to fully turn right after I did that she wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her head on my chest.

My heart started racing because of the younger's actions.  God an angel fell from heaven and became my wife

Bro how did I land such a cute wife OMG 

The least I can do is treat her like the queen she is

My Queen

Omg

oh my fucking god 

how can I forget

I immediately stood up and got out of the bed