Chapter 6

BECKY'S POV

I was sitting on the sofa doing my homework when Freen sat next to me. I didn't look up as I was concentrating but I could feel her staring so I looked into her eyes and when our eyes met my heart started beating uncontrollably.

"What u doing," she asked averting her gaze from my eyes to the laptop

"uhmm assignment "

"Maybe u should forget about it for a while " and closed my laptop slowly and put it on top of the table next to the sofa.

"W-what u d..." she silenced me by putting a finger on my lips. She looked at my lips ran her thumb across them and licked at her own.

She looked back at my eyes, I could see how her eyes had darkened with desire and were full of lust. I  couldn't say anything as I was already turned on. She then tilted my head to the side and our lips met in a soft tender kiss. Seeing that I was not responding to her lips she moved her lips unto mine and started nibbling and biting them, I couldn't help but gasp and she took the opportunity to enter her tongue that is when I started responding with the same passion and hunger Freen was serving me.

She held my hands and she shifted my legs in a way that she would be between my legs. I moaned when I felt her knee touching and rubbing against my vagina. She wasted no time and started licking my neck and sucking it, it felt as if she will leave a mark there. She shifted her focus from there to my lips and pulled me into a wet sloppy kiss while unbuttoning my shirt and unzipped my shorts. She inserted her hand in my now unbuttoned shorts and placed it on top of my clothed with panty vagina and sucked my boobs, licked them, and bit them while rubbing her hand up and down my vagina.  

 At this point, I was a moaning mess and wanted more. Sensing my desperation she smirked at removed the rest of my clothes including my panty, I was completely naked under her she kissed my lips and moved to my neck, collarbone, cheek, boobs, belly button, and inner thighs as soon as her warm tongue licked my wet vagina I heard a ringing sound hitting my ears and my eyes shoot opened. I looked at my surroundings and realized that I was in my room and no Freen just my alarm going off. I looked down at my legs which were sticky wet dream  I thought. 

I went to the bathroom to calm my hot and sticky body. After bathing I went to prepare my breakfast the house helper insisted on preparing it for me but I told her that I was okay with preparing it. After eating I did my essay assignment as it was due in 2 days. At around 2 pm Freen came and found me in the garden she told me that dad her dad was coming for dinner. She said a bunch of things I couldn't comprehend because I was busy imagining how her lips would feel on my body.

"Becky did you hear " I snapped out of my thoughts 

"Uhh yeah, I heard u, " I said clearing my throat in the process.

"Good auntie mhee will prepare the dinner wear something nice my wife," she said mockingly while running her hands on my collarbone.

"Fuck off you witch" I said to hell with day dreaming about her

"Right back at you" she said while going inside the house.

At 8 pm her dad was here .

"hello my children " he greeted , we went to his side and we both hugged him.

"How are u dad I hope u are well " I asked 

" I am and u when are u going to give me grandkids " he playfully scolded Freen and we just laughed awkwardly .

" haa soon dad right love " she looked at me smiling 

"yeah soon " 

"come on sit the food is getting cold" she said

"Oh before I forget Freen we have a party with our investors business partners I hope to see you both there " 

"yes dad we will be there right babe " she looked at me smiling . I smiled back and nodded in agreement .

"When is it " I asked 

"Sunday " dad answered. It was Friday so enough time to finish my essay and submit before going .

The day came for us to go to the party. it was around 6pm now and the party in 2 hours giving me enough to prepare . I bathed and did simple make up. I wore a black backless dress and black heels.

 I wore a black backless dress and black heels

I looked at my self in the mirror "sexy " I mumbled. I heard knocking on the door I took my back and saw freen standing there with a black dress also. It was first time seeing her in a dress and she looked extremely hot . 

"Change " 

"huh " 

" I said change " she repeated 

"aww why " 

"Becky I am not negotiating with you I said CHANGE " She raised her voice. I went out of the room passed her while bumping her . If she asked nicely I would have considered but she is acting like I bitch so the joke is on her. 

"Becky stop being stubborn we will be late " she desperately said 

"I will be in the car " I said opening the door and going out of the house. She quitted seeing that I wont budge but came with a cardigan.

"am not wearing that " I said but she remained quiet and put it in the back sit and went to the drivers side of the car got in and started the car. I quickly got in the car seeing her glaring at me.

Yep she's angry I thought and she drove away without saying anything 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh oh jealous freen coming up Thank you for reading byee