Chapter 16

FAST FORWARD FRIDAY( DINNER WITH FAM) 

FREEN'S POV

"Becky hurry up we gonna be late" 

"Am coming geez "She shouted back 

She came running down the stairs with her heels in her right hand and a handbag with earrings on the other.

"Hold this " She gave me her shoes and handbag and put on her earrings.

"Zip, " she turned her back to me 

"And fuck you because you are shouting at me even though you seduced and convinced me into last-minute sex" 

"Sorry," I responded and she wore her shoes.

After that, I locked the door and went out to find her sulking and waiting for me in front of the car.

"Aww my baby I said I am sorry" I pinched her cheeks but she was still sulking

"Forgive me and I will buy you milk tea every morning" 

A smile spread across her face and she nodded eagerly 

"Cute " I mumbled and opened the passenger door so she could enter then went to my side and drove to the restaurant.

--

When we got to the restaurant we saw our parents talking to someone. I just thought it must be their business partner or something so I brushed it off.

"Sorry we are late there was traffic " I lied but they bought it and gestured us to sit.

"Becky are you you look pale" her dad asked and I looked at her indeed she was.

"A-am fine just tired " she lied but I let it go 

However she started bouncing her leg under the table and fidgeted her fingers. I held her hand to which she squeezed immediately.

"Are you ok" I whispered and she just nodded

"Excuse me I have to go to the bathroom" She said standing up and rushed towards the toilet scaring me but I just let the feeling go

"Oh Freen let me introduce you to someone" Becky's mom called for me and I looked at her.

"This is Becca's uncle Robert Armstrong" she said referring to the man next to her who immediately spread his hand towards me and smiled.

"Freen Sarocha nice to meet you " why does his name sound so familiar oh shit. How didn't I recognise the bastard.

"Uhmm excuse me I should go check on Becky " I excused and ran towards the bathroom without waiting for responses.

Reaching the bathroom it was completely empty but I could hear light sobbing.

"Baby " I called for her. She unlocked the door she was in and when I saw her she was crying with swollen eyes and red face. I ran towards her and embraced her.

"Oh baby am sorry I should have known" she sobbed in my shoulders while grasping my shirt.

"Its ok am here" I rubbed her back trying to console her but she started panicking 

"Babe calm down" I sad scared and worried but it didn't help. Thank God I heard researched on how to calm panic attacks after her second attack.

I reached for her hand and told her to focus on my pulse point and took of my jacket so she could listen to my heart beat.

Soon she calmed down and fell asleep in my embrace. I carried the car through the back door of the restaurant  since I didn't want anyone to see her in this state.