Chapter 15

BECKY'S POV

"Listen, I will manipulate him into thinking that I am an investor to gain his trust," Freen said.

Actually, we were laying in bed with me hugging her waist with my head on her chest while she caressed my hair discussing how we were going to execute our revenge on that bastard aka uncle

"But won't that be dangerous what if he finds out who you are he can kill you know "I argued

"He doesn't know me he wasn't at the wedding right "  

"Yeah, but-"

"NO buts we are bringing that motherfucker down"

"And anyway I will use Freen Sarocha not Chakimha, how does that sound"

"Arggh ok gosh this is stressing me out" I groaned touching my forehead

She stopped caressing my hair and went silent, wondering why it was suddenly quiet I raised my head from her chest to look at her

She had the biggest grin on her face and winked at me.

"Want me to help you relax" she smirked

"How..... are we going back to the beach" I asked excitedly

"No even better"

Then she realized herself from my hug and went in front of me. She reached for the comforter and covered herself with it before going down between my legs

"Freen what are you- oh god" I moaned feeling her warm tongue on my center. The best decision  I made was to sleep naked last night. 

*The rest is history for your imagination*

---

AUTHOR'S POV

The rest of the two days of their vacation the two women spent their days going on dates, visiting the beach, and having sex; all day, every day, anywhere.

Monday they drove back to Thailand, despite the younger wife's cries to stay longer they still had duties at home. Becky was just somehow worried that Freen would change once they got home which is why she kept insisting on staying a few days, she didn't want the fun to end.

 However on the other side sat Freen who was excited to go back home and flaunt her wife with all the love she needed, she had started accepting the younger as her wife and was more than glad to show it to her not only at vacation but home too, their home

Just as the latter promised when they got home she didn't treat Becky differently, Being the gentle woman she is Freen carried all the bags into the house telling her wife to rest even though she was the one who was driving and tired, she made sure to put Becky first before herself. She ordered dinner since both were tired of cooking, after eating Free cleared up and told Becky to sleep.

A few seconds later, she followed Becky upstairs only to realize her wife was going in the direction of her room and not Freen's. 

 "We definitely need to create new ground rules" she said pulling Becky towards her room.

The younger was going to sleep with Freen even in Thailand 'Wow what a miracle' she thought just glaring at her wife fixing the bed, she used her hand as a gesture for Becky to lay down. But Becky was still processing what was happening around her surroundings. Freen laughed softly seeing her wife's cute reaction to her request, she got on her side of the bed and pulled Becky towards the bed.

"Are we only going to work with pulls tonight" she teased while Becky fixed her sleeping position. As soon as she laid down completely the older hugged her from behind and pulled her towards herself.