HELLO

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS FEARED,THEY CAN'T BE LOVED.

.

.

Hello mere pyare pyare readers.......

I hope you all are doing great.

I know some of you have come here from instagram reels or you have followed me here and I know some of you have come across this book randomly.

A very warm welcome to all of you in another journey of the book . Thankyou for giving your precious time in reading my book .

So this is my second book and these are the few things you should know if you are a new reader.

its me Sakshi. Well for your kind information I am not a pro witter so please have mercy in on my mistakes. This is my second story . I am not too good in English as well so i know there will be many grammatical mistakes .so if you ever find this story boring then you can leave it in the middle without using abusive language in the comment section, without cursing me.

I won't tolerate any abusive language against me or my book.

this novel is totally work of fiction. The names of the characters and incident are portrayed by the author's imagination.

THE PRETTIEST REPLACEMENT IS A BOOK BASED ON:

1. Arranged marriage

2.Both successful main leads.

3.Arrogant,rude,dominating,hardworking and workaholic,male lead.

4.sweet bubbly,calm,kind but fearless,female lead.

5.opposite attracts

6.Arranged marriage turned into love.

7.Family drama

Few lines:

1.I will hurt any man's feeling to protect my man's.

2.I will always have my eyes on you.

3.I will stay and be sad with you rather and be happy with someone else.

4.just because we didn't end up in same wave doesn't mean we aren't the part of same ocean.

5. Atleast we are under the same sky.

6.sometimes two people need to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.

7.I would walk through fire to see you smile.

8.And in that hazel brown eyes I saw the reason to live everyday.

9.And in his arms I found my home.

10.I will love you till eternal.