THREE

2600+ words

Hum toh fana ho gaye unki aankein dekhkar,

na jane woh aaina kaise dekhte hongey,

At sharma's house

its a big day and 1 week passed in a blink. Due to some circumtances they could not perform any ritual so they directly decided to get married.

"uth jao Tanisha tumhari shaadi hai aaj"saying this Tara shouted and was trying to wake Tanisha up.

(Get up Tanisha it's your wedding today)

Usually Tanisha used to  get up early but today Tara had woken up early.

Now Tanisha was awake and she changed her dress into simple kurti.

"yeh kya pehena hai tumne"asked Tara.

(what is this you are wearing)

"I have to go to office for some work and will come in half an hour."

"You are crazy, today is your wedding, you can't go"

"I said, I have some important work, I will come in half an hour."

"thik hai dadu se baat karo"saying this Tara left.

(ok talk to dadu)

Tanisha came to her dadu and said that she have to go for an important work but her dadu refused. After explaining everything and consoling him for 20 minute her dadu agreed and Tanisha went to her room and then came back after 10 minute and left.

At Singhania mansion

"aaj toh sakal aachi banalo bhaiya tumhari shaadi hai"said Viyaan .

(Make a nice face today brother, it's your wedding.)

"beta ready ho jao abhi thodi der mein nikalna hai"Abhiraaj said as Aaditya was busy in his work.

(Beta get ready, we have to leave in a little while.)

Aaditya went to his room and saw his dress ready and it was kept on his bed.He took a shower and got ready. He had no excitement in him. He came back downstairs and saw everyone was ready and they had  a smile on their face .Aaditya came and then stood with his grandfather.

"brother, I didn't think you could look good too."said Viyaan.

"chup raho"

"Brother, you are really looking very good"said Saanvi and everyone agreed.

After a while they left in their car for Sharma's house.

Viyaan and saanvi were on one car and Aaditya was driving his car and in other hand other family member were in one car.

"Viyaan Don't you think Tara should have been our sister-in-law, she would have improved our brother."asked Saanvi.

"haan yaar"

"She was very nice, she was very friendly and very sweet, Tanisha Bhabhi is also very nice but time goes very well with Tara"said Saanvi and Viyaan agreed.

___________*____________*____________*______________*___________*______________

After a while they reached Sharma's house.

They were warmly welcome by MR and MRS sharma. But they didn't knew that something horrible was going to happen. Everyone were busy in garden and they thought that Tanisha was back and Tara went to her to check on her but all she found was empty room and a note kept in table . She opened it and her eyes were filled with tears . She quickly called her mom dad and her grandfather. Everyone came on the room and Singhania were sitting in garden.